Tirade against the NME on Morrissey Official FB by Peter Katsis

Appears to come from Peter Katsis. Appallingly written mess of a statement.

Link here:

Text here:

"The N.M.E. used to represent the underground.

Now they are becoming known as The Guardian of rock music.

They had to stop printing copies.

Not because no one buys magazines.

Print publications like Q Magazine and Kerrang! still exist, because they remember who they are.

But not N.M.E.

They forgot who they were.

And because they just aren’t cool anymore.

N.M.E. are also just full of shit.

And can’t even afford good writers to work for them.

They like to remind readers of all the past allegations of the year, despite their lack of any basis in fact, despite that they are just re-hashing stories over and over, old news, fake news, etc.

But they leave out their own old issues, of lawsuits lost, and legal battles that forced them to apologize to M in the past.

And they lie more than Donald Trump.

-N.M.E. asked no one from M’s camp for comment to their recent story.

-Haslam was never a Moz fan. He was a publicity hound who had a new book coming that no one cared about.

-We didn’t cancel our summer shows because of Haslam’s weak event, the protest that drew no people.

-Moz in not a racist.

None of M’s latino fans care about UK politics, but hell…..why not call them up and try and find a story where one doesn’t exist?

Not like they have anything real to write about……like music.

Because they don’t even know what music is anymore.

Basically all this points to the fact that writer(?) Bob Chiarito and his editors at N.M.E. have been relegated to meaninglessness.

Not really even worth writing about for this Facebook post.

We stand up for ourselves here, not because we give a shit anymore what these folks say…..

…..but to point out to the fans and music industry of the UK that they’ve changed their title.

Now N.M.E. stands for …….Now Mostly Excrement.

No longer of any value to the music community…. they have decided to be the TMZ of music news.

Good riddance. - PK"

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
The UK is turning into a mess. You invite strangers to live in your country and give them free housing , $1000 a month (which is more money they have ever seen in their lives), scratch your head as to how to stop the migrant flow (maybe not give them $1000 a month?), your economy sucks, your justice system is corrupt , and you all are too weak to do anything about it.

LOL yea, not giving them assistance would be a good idea. Commies dont even appreciate the assistance they feel they are owed it(why and by who only their insane minds know, maybe wall street bankers or the great architect of the universe (gatu). they dont work but other peeps have a moral duty:crazy: to work in order for them to get free weed and :moneybag:).
In their own countries all they get is a swift kick in the rear without complaint. Of course they see the West as chumps.:confounded:

We didn’t cancel our summer shows because of Haslam’s weak event, the protest that drew no people.

Err we know, it was because not enough tickets were sold.

It's hard hearing the truth sometimes I know. Have a stiff drink.

Well, the person garbled a load of tabloid myths, and I'm assuming they don't live here, so can't possibly witness daily life in Britain themselves, so what they've posted about Britain is no more true than the shit Donald Trump spouts about Britain.

We didn’t cancel our summer shows because of Haslam’s weak event, the protest that drew no people.

"Peter Katsis" opened himself up for some criticism and questions by asserting they didn't cancel because of Dave Haslam. That begs the question - why did you cancel? The very poor ticket sales? Morrissey's unhinged behaviour? Maintaining the long history of cancelling shows and tours last minute? What was it Katsis and Morrissey? I'm afraid "logistical problems" just doesn't wash, considering you booked and planned this tour months ago, and you have plenty of experience of touring, so logistics shouldn't be an issue.

The UK is turning into a mess. You invite strangers to live in your country and give them free housing , $1000 a month (which is more money they have ever seen in their lives), scratch your head as to how to stop the migrant flow (maybe not give them $1000 a month?), your economy sucks, your justice system is corrupt , and you all are too weak to do anything about it.

What? Oh God - a deluded Trump fan who is also a Morrissey fan. Welcome to 2018 folks!! A time when anyone can rattle off lies as asserted truth. Puh. Is there anyway to stop the lying propaganda of the uneducated, ignorant, and frankly, mentally deficient Americans? Have they all lost their minds over their?

You breed an overwhelmingly ignorant and mentally challenged populace, give them guns, and let them kill your own in mass. Over and over and over and over again. Drugged up addicts from east to west and north to south. Robbing. Killing. Maybe you take a look at your own country and culture and try to make sense of why you have the highest drug use, violence, gun deaths, poverty rate, etc. of any industrialized nation. Sorry to tell you, but the USA is pretty much a shithole and Americans are the last to realize. Most of us have and are happy to live somewhere else. Fool.

Well, the person garbled a load of tabloid myths, and I'm assuming they don't live here, so can't possibly witness daily life in Britain themselves, so what they've posted about Britain is no more true than the shit Donald Trump spouts about Britain.

He might not live here but all the facts stated are correct. Globalist financed NGOs ship over masses of third worlders to Europe where they are then housed, paid to live, given free health care, free education for all the children they care to have, and given more rights than the existing population (ie all criticism of them is classed as racist and a hate crime).

It's a jackpot win. If I lived in the third world I'd be like a rabid dog trying to get on one of those ships!

Not so good though if you're a working class Brit wanting a job, or waiting for a council flat or having to send your kid to the local school that's suddenly full of third worlders, or you get seriously ill and have to use the NHS.

You'll be waiting forever!

But if you're moneyed and middle class it's all hunky dory and all the above statements must be dismissed as racism, ignorance and bigotry. That's how the game is played.

Last edited:
Tours are self funded in general. Each is its own financial episode/project. So revenue from the initial set of gigs are injected to fund the next, and so on. It shouldn't take long for the lions share to get creamed off by the artist and promoter once the first couple of nights are completed.

So that's your logistics. He had scheduled a tour that given ticket sales couldn't even fund itself. Logistical Reasons and poor ticket sales go hand in hand.

They might not live here but all thee facts stated are correct. Globalist financed NGOs ship over masses of third worlders to Europe where they are then housed, paid to live, given free health care, free education for all the children they will have, and and given more rights than the existing population (ie all criticism of them is classed as racist and a hate crime).

It's a jackpot win. If I lived in the third world I'd be like a rabid dog trying to get on one of those ships!

Not so good though if you're a working class Brit wanting a job, or waiting for a council flat or having to send your kid to the local school that's suddenly full of third worlders, or you get seriously ill and have to use the NHS.

But if you're moneyed and middle class it's all hunky dory and all the above statements must be dismissed as racism, ignorance and bigotry. That's how the game is played.

If I lived in the “third world”, as you called it, I’d also do all I could to escape the violence and policitical instability that was largely created by the policies and actions of the USA, the U.K., and their allies.

These people are called “asylum seekers”. You know, the people that are protected by UN asylum law? Good grief. Let me guess, you’d build a wall?

They might not live here but all thee facts stated are correct. Globalist financed NGOs ship over masses of third worlders to Europe where they are then housed, paid to live, given free health care, free education for all the children they will have, and and given more rights than the existing population (ie all criticism of them is classed as racist and a hate crime).

Lots of working class folks have got off their arses and made something of their lives, if you didn't, its no one else fault.

You breed an overwhelmingly ignorant and mentally challenged populace, give them guns, and let them kill your own in mass. Over and over and over and over again. Drugged up addicts from east to west and north to south. Robbing. Killing. Maybe you take a look at your own country and culture and try to make sense of why you have the highest drug use, violence, gun deaths, poverty rate, etc. of any industrialized nation. Sorry to tell you, but the USA is pretty much a shithole and Americans are the last to realize. Most of us have and are happy to live somewhere else. Fool.

I hope you dont get the notion to take up nuclear science.:straightface:
Maybe thats why the decent peeps from Europe are flocking there.:crazy:
While flies stay away from the Muslim shithole countries FFS get REAL>:lbf:

If I lived in the “third world”, as you called it, I’d also do all I could to escape the violence and policitical instability that was largely created by the policies and actions of the USA, the U.K., and their allies.

These people are called “asylum seekers”. You know, the people that are protected by UN asylum law? Good grief. Let me guess, you’d build a wall?

:rolleyes:
I know it the Muslim peeps are not to be blamed for anything. They blow up an entire sidewalk and at once the loons start looking for someone else to blame. Something from hundreds of years ago.
but when the Islam used to invade peeps that was good. TOTAL POLLO LEFT WING CRAZY:rock:

they dont want to work they want to live for free off the fat of the land.:lbf:

It seems like you're deflecting your issues onto someone else.

I, like the majority of my friends from Rochdale and Oldham, am white and come from a working class background. My dad's parents didn't have jobs, and he was brought up on a council estate. My mother was brought up on the same council estate, and came from a working class family, with 7 brothers and 1 sister. Myself and my sister lived on a council estate, in Belfield, Rochdale, until my mum and dad bought their own house, which they had to sell because they couldn't afford it, before moving into another council house, which they bought off the council, before selling it to a housing association because they couldn't afford it. Myself and my sister never had holidays abroad, and my mum and dad had to graft and strive and struggle for money so they could get us presents for birthdays and Christmas. They didn't have qualifications or a fancy job. They had my sister at 18, me at 21. Yet, despite this working class background, myself and my sister both worked hard, went to university (my sister did this while she had two children) and now both have decent jobs and a decent life which we made for ourselves. We didn't blame migrants for our hardship and made the best of our lives despite living in one of the poorest towns in Britain.

Working class people do have it hard, and I agree with you in some respect that the powers that be make life difficult for the working class. But there is no need to blame the individual immigrant for our hardship or resort to racist tropes. Direct your anger at those who have the power and wealth to improve everyone's lives, both the white working class and the immigrant who comes here for a decent life and faces the same problems.

It is possible for someone from a working class background to succeed and thrive, without blaming others. Myself, my friends and my family are a testament to that and we didn't have to resort to blaming the very people we. I've taught secondary school kids who have succeeded despite living in some of the most deprived parts of Rochdale borough. It can happen.

Stop peddling nonsense myths and being an armchair racist. Take some responsibility and actually do something to improve your life and the lot of the working class.

If you're having to blame someone with no basic English and no qualifications for your inability to succeed in life, it says more about your lack or motivation, tenacity and self-responsibility than it does about the migrants who come here for a better life.

It seems like you're deflecting your issues onto someone else.

I, like the majority of my friends from Rochdale and Oldham, am white and come from a working class background. My dad's parents didn't have jobs, and he was brought up on a council estate. My mother was brought up on the same council estate, and came from a working class family, with 7 brothers and 1 sister. Myself and my sister lived on a council estate, in Belfield, Rochdale, until my mum and dad bought their own house, which they had to sell because they couldn't afford it, before moving into another council house, which they bought off the council, before selling it to a housing association because they couldn't afford it. Myself and my sister never had holidays abroad, and my mum and dad had to graft and strive and struggle for money so they could get us presents for birthdays and Christmas. They didn't have qualifications or a fancy job. They had my sister at 18, me at 21. Yet, despite this working class background, myself and my sister both worked hard, went to university (my sister did this while she had two children) and now both have decent jobs and a decent life which we made for ourselves. We didn't blame migrants for our hardship and made the best of our lives despite living in one of the poorest towns in Britain.

Working class people do have it hard, and I agree with you in some respect that the powers that be make life difficult for the working class. But there is no need to blame the individual immigrant for our hardship or resort to racist tropes. Direct your anger at those who have the power and wealth to improve everyone's lives, both the white working class and the immigrant who comes here for a decent life and faces the same problems.

It is possible for someone from a working class background to succeed and thrive, without blaming others. Myself, my friends and my family are a testament to that and we didn't have to resort to blaming the very people we. I've taught secondary school kids who have succeeded despite living in some of the most deprived parts of Rochdale borough. It can happen.

Stop peddling nonsense myths, being an armchair racist. Take some responsibility and actually do something to improve your life and the lot of the working class.

Aint that a surprise, all the Moz hating Islam lovers are off council estates. Very telling. Instead of
trying to better yourselves and listening to Moz you hang on the living off handouts.:lbf:
So far, Stalin, Chezz and Skinny(which includes all the sock puppets) all are council estate babies
but at the same time possible rocket scientists.:crazy:

surf how many times are you going to say because enough tickets weren't sold,is there any proof of this,and don't say your mate works for ticketmaster,real proof would help.

Aint that a surprise, all the Moz hating Islam lovers are off council estates. Very telling. Instead of
trying to better yourselves and listening to Moz you hang on the living off handouts.:lbf:
So far, Stalin, Chezz and Skinny(which includes all the sock puppets) all are council estate babies
but at the same time possible rocket scientists.:crazy:

So as well as being a racist, you're now slurring working class people as "council estate babies" who "live off handouts". Who are you blaming for societies ills? The working class or migrants? Make your mind up, you oxygen thief.

Also, don't insult the working class. They are the lifeblood and backbone of every developed country. They are the people who allow you your comforts in life

surf how many times are you going to say because enough tickets weren't sold,is there any proof of this,and don't say your mate works for ticketmaster,real proof would help.

You could see all the empty seats on Ticketmaster at the time, non of the events were sold out including Manchester which was a real kick in the balls for him.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom