Tirade against the NME on Morrissey Official FB by Peter Katsis

Appears to come from Peter Katsis. Appallingly written mess of a statement.

Link here:

Text here:

"The N.M.E. used to represent the underground.

Now they are becoming known as The Guardian of rock music.

They had to stop printing copies.

Not because no one buys magazines.

Print publications like Q Magazine and Kerrang! still exist, because they remember who they are.

But not N.M.E.

They forgot who they were.

And because they just aren’t cool anymore.

N.M.E. are also just full of shit.

And can’t even afford good writers to work for them.

They like to remind readers of all the past allegations of the year, despite their lack of any basis in fact, despite that they are just re-hashing stories over and over, old news, fake news, etc.

But they leave out their own old issues, of lawsuits lost, and legal battles that forced them to apologize to M in the past.

And they lie more than Donald Trump.

-N.M.E. asked no one from M’s camp for comment to their recent story.

-Haslam was never a Moz fan. He was a publicity hound who had a new book coming that no one cared about.

-We didn’t cancel our summer shows because of Haslam’s weak event, the protest that drew no people.

-Moz in not a racist.

None of M’s latino fans care about UK politics, but hell…..why not call them up and try and find a story where one doesn’t exist?

Not like they have anything real to write about……like music.

Because they don’t even know what music is anymore.

Basically all this points to the fact that writer(?) Bob Chiarito and his editors at N.M.E. have been relegated to meaninglessness.

Not really even worth writing about for this Facebook post.

We stand up for ourselves here, not because we give a shit anymore what these folks say…..

…..but to point out to the fans and music industry of the UK that they’ve changed their title.

Now N.M.E. stands for …….Now Mostly Excrement.

No longer of any value to the music community…. they have decided to be the TMZ of music news.

Good riddance. - PK"

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeez, the drivel-laden article on the NME website really wasn't worth getting exercised about in any way. This response just suggests that the Moz camp is really rattled by all this. I visit South America a lot and most people there think Europe is plain mad and committing suicide by allowing a massive influx of Muslim immigration. But virtually no one in the mainstream media will say it.

The fact is your newspapers in UK are used to slander people and they don't even bother reporting the news. They aren't surviving very well due to the internet so they use stories about people that arent true for clicks.
Its so so sad and a low for humankind. They reallu should just go out of business.

I think that Moz and those around him should start to ignore those articles and move on. It’s pointless to answer
Good advice. Same goes for one idiotic statement after another from Moz, and the completely boring music he's chosen to produce in the last twenty years.

Appears to come from Peter Katsis. Appallingly written mess of a statement.

Link here:

Text here:

"The N.M.E. used to represent the underground.

Now they are becoming known as The Guardian of rock music.

They had to stop printing copies.

Not because no one buys magazines.

Print publications like Q Magazine and Kerrang! still exist, because they remember who they are.

But not N.M.E.

They forgot who they were.

And because they just aren’t cool anymore.

N.M.E. are also just full of shit.

And can’t even afford good writers to work for them.

They like to remind readers of all the past allegations of the year, despite their lack of any basis in fact, despite that they are just re-hashing stories over and over, old news, fake news, etc.

But they leave out their own old issues, of lawsuits lost, and legal battles that forced them to apologize to M in the past.

And they lie more than Donald Trump.

-N.M.E. asked no one from M’s camp for comment to their recent story.

-Haslam was never a Moz fan. He was a publicity hound who had a new book coming that no one cared about.

-We didn’t cancel our summer shows because of Haslam’s weak event, the protest that drew no people.

-Moz in not a racist.

None of M’s latino fans care about UK politics, but hell…..why not call them up and try and find a story where one doesn’t exist?

Not like they have anything real to write about……like music.

Because they don’t even know what music is anymore.

Basically all this points to the fact that writer(?) Bob Chiarito and his editors at N.M.E. have been relegated to meaninglessness.

Not really even worth writing about for this Facebook post.

We stand up for ourselves here, not because we give a shit anymore what these folks say…..

…..but to point out to the fans and music industry of the UK that they’ve changed their title.

Now N.M.E. stands for …….Now Mostly Excrement.

No longer of any value to the music community…. they have decided to be the TMZ of music news.

Good riddance. - PK"

Related item:

Can someone explain to me what this means?

Got to disagree about the writing style, it's nothing like Morrissey's florid, overblown ravings. But I agree that it's got the Hand of Moz all over it (as you say, probably breathing down his neck). The Now Mostly Excrement acronym, in particular, sounds very much like him.

I think there's elements of his writing style, the tone and the rhythm, but it seems that someone learned something from the first 'Peter Katsis' statement, the subsequent ones have had a lot less 'obviously Moz's exact words' in them.

Can someone explain to me what this means?

The UK is turning into a mess. You invite strangers to live in your country and give them free housing , $1000 a month (which is more money they have ever seen in their lives), scratch your head as to how to stop the migrant flow (maybe not give them $1000 a month?), your economy sucks, your justice system is corrupt , and you all are too weak to do anything about it.

Bizarre, rambling, and embarrassing. Which is pretty much the norm in Mozland these days.

I wonder if you morphed Morrissey and Katshit into one, they'd be perfectly coherent.

Everytime one of them rants about the NME I'm surprised it's still in existence.

I wonder if you morphed Morrissey and Katshit into one, they'd be perfectly coherent.

Everytime one of them rants about the NME I'm surprised it's still in existence.

:eek:
You are talking coherent:crazy: none of your posts make any sense FFS take this for an example,what the
F are you talking about:confused:

"Print publications like Q Magazine and Kerrang! still exist, because they remember who they are."

Does Morrissey read Kerrang!? He should maybe do a covers album of heavy rock tunes. I'd love to hear his version of AC/DC's "Givin' the dog a bone".

Q Magazine gave Low In High School 4 stars out of 5.

I enjoyed this little ditty.

Truths spoken throughout.

The most surprising thing is that the unceremoniously dead NME is still clinging on somewhere.

A question I've been wondering lately is when the Guardian are going to begin the full desecration of the life and memory of Mark E Smith.

Here's another clever (and unashamedly stubborn) Northern working class man who didn't believe in the bullshit diversity agenda forced upon us by our betters and knew damn well that all the (all male) Syrian 'refugees' infesting Manchester were nothing of the kind - and wasn't frightened to say it.

Another working class hero who refused to abide by the officially approved list of opinions handbook.

But it's not his turn yet I suppose.

The UK is turning into a mess. You invite strangers to live in your country and give them free housing , $1000 a month (which is more money they have ever seen in their lives), scratch your head as to how to stop the migrant flow (maybe not give them $1000 a month?), your economy sucks, your justice system is corrupt , and you all are too weak to do anything about it.

Stop talking shit you f***ing lunatic.

Bizarre, rambling, and embarrassing. Which is pretty much the norm in Mozland these days.
No it's not. It's a 3am drunken soliloquy. Sometimes a lot of sense is spoken at such times.

Such as on Haslam's night: 'The protest that drew no people...'

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom