Morrissey Central "TODAY: BRITISH POLICE SUPPORT AND ASSIST ANIMAL TORTURE" (July 27, 2020)

Stephen - you & Reel are the racists in this conversation.

I know it's not confined to one group.

Nerak........Nerak..............one of the nicest people I ever met was a young black guy. One of my best friends was Pakistani at Uni. Don't be lazy with me.

I'm getting that impression tonight.
As a Labour Party member she has been indoctrinated into believing BAMEs are the future and whites are products of Britain's"embarrassing" past which should be forgotten about the sooner the better.

In reality it's because Labour want the BAME vote, but they indoctrinate their members into thinking loving BAMEs is all about benevolent humanitarianism - which is why they will continually call you anyone who disagrees a "racist" like a broken record - which is hypocritical because being anti-white is racist too.

But why is it so bad to talk about it then? Do they get a free pass for their barbarity?

You attribute it to their race, that's what makes the conversation difficult.

Racists jumping in to claim it's genetic & to stir up racial hatred.

Otherwise it would just be crime.

As a Labour Party member she has been indoctrinated into believing BAMEs are the future and whites form the "embarrassing" past which should be forgotten about the sooner the better.

In reality it's because labour want the BAME vote, but they indoctrinate their members into thinking loving BAMEs is all about benevolent humanitarianism - which is why they will continually call you a white person who disagrees a "racist" like a broken record - which is illogical because being anti-white is racist too.

More shit rhetoric.

I'm not anti-white.

You are a racist.

Nerak........Nerak..............one of the nicest people I ever met was a young black guy. One of my best friends was Pakistani at Uni. Don't be lazy with me.

I don't know your life - your posts are racist, it's all I've got to go on.

Blacks are better at physical things, whites at intellectual things. There may be overlaps here and there but generally it's a truism - but to some an inconvenient one.

I think...........we have big problems with the "multi-cultural" experiment in this country. We also have big problems with young, white, working class youth who look to black urban culture and adapt it.

I don't know your life - your posts are racist, it's all I've got to go on.

Of course you'd say that though.....you work for the Labour Party. If you voted Brexit you were racist. If you vote Tory, you're racist. If you voted UKIP, you were racist. If you want lower immigration, you're racist.

I think...........we have big problems with the "multi-cultural" experiment in this country. We also have big problems with young, white, working class youth who look to black urban culture and adapt it.
White working class boys are the most underachieving, alienated and disenfranchised group in Britain. The way they desperately turn to black street culture for their identity emphasizes this.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom