Tommy Robinson 'arrested over assault at Center Parcs pool'

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date
Tommy Robinson faces assault charge after Center Parcs arrest
The former English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson has been charged with common assault following an incident at Center Parcs in Bedfordshire.
Bedfordshire police said the 37-year-old, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, was due to appear at Luton magistrates court on 2 April and had been released on bail.

So he's been charged - no surprise there. And nothing yet of any charges relating to paedophilia on the part of his victim, despite the fact that @Pippistrella was there and saw the whole thing.

:thumb: Pippiwetwank is obsessed with paedophilia. It's quite unhealthy.
I'm afraid it's a trait that he/she shares with much of the far-right in the UK and beyond. They used to be obsessed by 'reds under the bed' - now it's 'paedos in Speedos.'

I'm afraid it's a trait that he/she shares with much of the far-right in the UK and beyond. They used to be obsessed by 'reds under the bed' - now it's 'paedos in Speedos.'
Pippiwetwank is actually Reelfountain. If you recall Reelfountain you'll not be surprised by that. It whines and whines and whines about radicalised Muslims but it too stupid to see that it is a radicalised pawn for the alt-right. Reelfountain was the mook that tried to suggest Jack Renshaw (convicted paedohpile and alt-right poster boy) was a victim. It claims to hate paedos (in Speedos) but not when the paedo is one of her own. Pippiwetwank, like Reelfountain, retains hatred as it's only consistent behaviour.

Pippiwetwank is actually Reelfountain. If you recall Reelfountain you'll not be surprised by that. It whines and whines and whines about radicalised Muslims but it too stupid to see that it is a radicalised pawn for the alt-right. Reelfountain was the mook that tried to suggest Jack Renshaw (convicted paedohpile and alt-right poster boy) was a victim. It claims to hate paedos (in Speedos) but not when the paedo is one of her own. Pippiwetwank, like Reelfountain, retains hatred as it's only consistent behaviour.
Ah, thanks for the info - I hadn't made the connection. Now all is crystal clear.

Ah, Twitter. Must be true then. Still I'm sure that Center Parcs has security cameras galore so I'm sure it's only a matter of time before the truth outs. Mind you, it's not like Waxy-Lemon doesn't have form for thumping people he takes a dislike to, eh?

Listen dickwipe....that's just a small part of the video. Before that, he's talking to his little girl and she tells him she's been touched up by this guy. Any father would have done the same. The shame of this is that the suspect hasn't yet been arrested.

Yes, because the first thing a policeman does when called to an incidence and presented with evidence of a serious assault, is work out how he can protect the paedophile. Dear God, don't you dull little racists even give one second's thought to the bollocks you come out with?

Shut up cuck.

Going round accusing members of the public of being paedophiles to cover up his own criminality. Just like he did with Mike Stuchberry. I hope the person being referred to here has a screenshot and sues him to oblivion.

Except he didn't. He had a rational conversation with his daughter who pointed him out. Are you saying his little girl is a liar? Hardly surprising that Skinny is on the side of the sex offender though I guess.

Listen dickwipe....that's just a small part of the video. Before that, he's talking to his little girl and she tells him she's been touched up by this guy. Any father would have done the same. The shame of this is that the suspect hasn't yet been arrested.
No, probably because there's no evidence. In the meantime, Wanky-Lemon has been charged so we can look forward to yet another court appearance by the thug and serial criminal. Honestly, what an example to set to one's children. Just imagine their shame at having a psycho father. One almost feels sorry for them.

No, probably because there's no evidence. In the meantime, Wanky-Lemon has been charged so we can look forward to yet another court appearance by the thug and serial criminal. Honestly, what an example to set to one's children. Just imagine their shame at having a psycho father. One almost feels sorry for them.

Do you have kids?

Do you have kids?
Irrelevant. Waxy-Lemon is a serial thug who goes looking for trouble and when he can't find it invents it anyway. Face it, you are enamoured with a serial thug and criminal. What that says about you and your kind is pretty obvious.

Irrelevant. Waxy-Lemon is a serial thug who goes looking for trouble and when he can't find it invents it anyway. Face it, you are enamoured with a serial thug and criminal. What that says about you and your kind is pretty obvious.

So you don't and you have no idea about the responsibility you have as a father to a child. Any normal father would have done exactly the same and if they hadn't...they wouldn't be much of a father.

So you don't and you have no idea about the responsibility you have as a father to a child. Any normal father would have done exactly the same and if they hadn't...they wouldn't be much of a father.
Except of course nothing probably happened. Or were you, like @Pippistrella, there and saw the whole thing?

So you're disbelieving a little girl, who has no reason to come out with this..........is that the way your mind works? Or is it just because she's the daughter of TR? Probably the latter.
I've not heard a word of what the girl has said. But her father has form in this respect (lying and thuggery) and that means anything he says is to be mistrusted at best. But when the court case comes around we'll find out.

Ah, the haters return. A father, a loving protective father, would not have exploited his 8 year old daughter in such a manner. That is the key issue for me. If the allegations of sexual touching are true then I hope the man is dealt with within the law. However, Yaxley-Lennon has raised his own profile in the media on the fragile shoulders of an 8 year old. The video that includes his daughter (off camera) talking to him is an abuse in itself. An abuse of her confidentiality. An abuse of her dignity. It was an uneccessary exploitation of a child.

He has ensured that this 'video' will not be used in a court of law - should it come to that. Hardly the act of a loving, caring father who claims to have an understanding of how the law works in child assault cases!? He has proven that he is a thug first and foremost. He has made claims in the video that speak to his character i.e. aware of 3 suspicious men in the pool area, he claimed they had no children with them (as if that were a crime in itself) and that they had phones also, as if that were a crime in itself. Single men (or men on your own right now) everywhere put down your phones Yaxley-Lennon thinks you're a paedophile. Yaxley-Lennon didn't report this, any of this alleged suspcious behaviour? If he was so concerned why didn't he speak with a member of staff? That could have, if the allegations are true, protected his own daughter and other children. He chose not to do that. Why?

None of the above convinces me that his actions were that of a loving, caring father. They do convince me that he is a media opportunist and a tiresome self-promoter.

His daughter - no matter the outcome - is deserving of a more loving, caring form of 'protection'.

Tags
far-right thug
Back
Top Bottom