Tommy Robinson 'arrested over assault at Center Parcs pool'

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date
Backfire! Daughter collateral damage. Thug's media attention plan foiled. Donations to latest vanity project dry up. Social Services intervention? Likely.

Get up close and personal with the alt-right loon at Leeds and London.

Morrissey's new fan base. A man who would throw his own daughter under the media bus to get some attention.

Yes, because the first thing a policeman does when called to an incidence and presented with evidence of a serious assault, is work out how he can protect the paedophile. Dear God, don't you dull little racists even give one second's thought to the bollocks you come out with?
No. No, they do not.

The video's here, for those who are interested:

Watch and make up your own minds. But ask yourselves why not a single mainstream news outlet has reported this part of the story. They have seen the footage. The Daily Mail even used a seven second section of it that gives away none of the relevant information. Personally, I am beginning to feel this is one case in which Morrissey is vindicated - TR has been treated atrociously.

Ah, I see. Tweet included the full video. I advise watching it. It has actual footage of the police arresting TR and talking to him about his daughter having been molested.

Watch and make up your own minds. But ask yourselves why not a single mainstream news outlet has reported this part of the story. They have seen the footage. The Daily Mail even used a seven second section of it that gives away none of the relevant information. Personally, I am beginning to feel this is one case in which Morrissey is vindicated - TR has been treated atrociously.

Morrissey has been vindicated for a long time now - but only by the sane.

In Britain paedos have more rights than those who campaign against radical Muslims.

Ah, the haters return. A father, a loving protective father, would not have exploited his 8 year old daughter in such a manner. That is the key issue for me. If the allegations of sexual touching are true then I hope the man is dealt with within the law. However, Yaxley-Lennon has raised his own profile in the media on the fragile shoulders of an 8 year old. The video that includes his daughter (off camera) talking to him is an abuse in itself. An abuse of her confidentiality. An abuse of her dignity. It was an uneccessary exploitation of a child.

He has ensured that this 'video' will not be used in a court of law - should it come to that. Hardly the act of a loving, caring father who claims to have an understanding of how the law works in child assault cases!? He has proven that he is a thug first and foremost. He has made claims in the video that speak to his character i.e. aware of 3 suspicious men in the pool area, he claimed they had no children with them (as if that were a crime in itself) and that they had phones also, as if that were a crime in itself. Single men (or men on your own right now) everywhere put down your phones Yaxley-Lennon thinks you're a paedophile. Yaxley-Lennon didn't report this, any of this alleged suspcious behaviour? If he was so concerned why didn't he speak with a member of staff? That could have, if the allegations are true, protected his own daughter and other children. He chose not to do that. Why?

None of the above convinces me that his actions were that of a loving, caring father. They do convince me that he is a media opportunist and a tiresome self-promoter.

His daughter - no matter the outcome - is deserving of a more loving, caring form of 'protection'.

The issue is not whether TR is a jolly nice guy or not. The issue is, why is the media not reporting on this aspect of the incident? Why are the curtains drawn around it?

Also, it is now fairly normal in the UK for single, unaccompanied men to be challenged if they are in an area given over largely to children to play in. TR is not being weird in this case.

The issue is not whether TR is a jolly nice guy or not. The issue is, why is the media not reporting on this aspect of the incident? Why are the curtains drawn around it?

Also, it is now fairly normal in the UK for single, unaccompanied men to be challenged if they are in an area given over largely to children to play in. TR is not being weird in this case.

Probably because it here is no evidence of this happening?

Probably because it here is no evidence of this happening?
Your hatred of anyone you consider 'racist' has affected your sanity to the point where paedos must be protected at all costs and abuse allegations against Muslims must not be believed. Muslims have a history of this kind of behaviour against young white girls. And the British police have a history of ignoring their gang rape attacks upon white girls.

Over the next few years as Britain becomes a country that British people no longer recognize, Morrissey will be fully vindicated in everything he has said on the mass third world immigration that Brits were never consulted on.

Only if they're white. If not, they hold a knowing position of power over the police because by citing harassment due to racism they can threaten the policeman's job and livelihood.

I think it's because he doesn't have much credibility and this video doesn't prove anything. I did watch it.

I think it's because he doesn't have much credibility and this video doesn't prove anything. I did watch it.

It doesn't prove anything but it is certainly evidence. If you're determined to turn a blind eye just don't ever say, "We should always listen to the victim" again. (Notice, I don't even say 'believe', just 'listen'.) If you catch yourself saying that you will convict yourself of hypocrisy on the spot.

Further, here is an article in The Sun:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11087858/tommy-robinson-arrested-assault-center-parcs-footage/

Why clip the video to show precisely the moment where TR is swearing at the police and none of the build up to that?

Further, from the article:

"The ex-EDL leader - real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon - had accused a male holidaymaker of an offence before 'smacking' him in the face."

This line is repeated in at least one other news outlet and is the nearest we get to hearing this aspect of the story. If we can be told that an offence was alleged, why not what kind of offence?

I'm talking about the very least the news outlets can do.

Last edited:
I have and it contains no evidence at all whereas lots of people saw him punch someone.
Hope he cracked the man's jaw in two and he now has to eat his curry through a straw.

For years anyone who spoke out about the Northern rape gangs were branded racist liars and threatened with jail.

That same attitude exists on this very site. Certain 'groups' can do no wrong. And 'racists' must never be believed under any circumstances.

This attitude is worrying and dangerous.

Last edited:
Tags
far-right thug
Back
Top Bottom