Tori Amos disses Mozzer in Manchester

well thats another couple minutes of my life WASTED...
sounds like the one audience guy is tryna stand up for Moz.. LOL

i dont even really know (or care to know) who tori is, obviously i havent missed much. :cool:

In an earlier quote she said he replied 'like you should know', which does sound like something he might have said.

Anyway, Tori can play the piano with her left hand and the organ with her right, all simultaneously while singing. That's impressive by any standard. I love Tori.

(You did miss much :guitar:)

Last edited:
The reason I don't believe her is because the story doesn't ring true. First of all Morrissey is not a "little guy" and second she makes him say things that sound very American to me, and as I said before, this is generally not the way Morrissey deals with people who annoy him. He is typically passive aggressive, not in your face confrontational.
As to why she would make it up, I've no idea because I don't know enough about her. Maybe she mistook some random "little guy" for Morrissey.

what is it In a sexual way ?:D:D:D:D

I wish I could get famous off a song about being raped.

The "who are you trying to sell records to in America?" was the bit that galled me, Morrissey doesn't need America thanks it is possible that he has an affinity with the place due to the fact he admires quite alot of American performers, actors and lived in L.A for a while so he can sell to America you small boobed f*** head.

I agree, jdbabz -he'd never slam America (and actually mean it). He knows how his bread is buttered. Perhaps she's jealous that she can't reach a nationwide market...or to his degree.

It's very possible they did have a passing comment (at the time of their duet)? and she just elaborated on the exchange of words. Maybe it was a "What do you know" *cheeky wink wink nudge nudge* comment and they had a laugh. I doubt the rest of it happened. She's telling us what she would have said :rolleyes: and seems to have some issue as to who he's selling records to in America...and how. My initial thought was she meant he was pandering to homosexuals (sorry, my thought :o) to sell records, but Tori would be the last to diss them, they make up a huge part of her fanbase. She's very much a talent in their own right, but why she would get on Moz in MANCHESTER of all places. And so vile. I dunno, maybe she's that way. I don't know enough about her. It seems a musician's attempt at humor or sarcasm, failed. :rolleyes::D

p.s. She also commented on the Beatles. :p

p.p.s. Where is NRITH when we need him?

Oh she doesn't hate him. I found it to be rather amusing. I think rivalry like that is just show business. It gave her an excuse to cuss and be badass on stage, got a cheer.

I agree, something smells of show bizzery. I think they must have a love/hate thing. But holy crap, would she kiss her grandma with that mouth! :rolleyes: My ears were burning. And yes, she does sound like a Pixie. :p

I realize that I don't post here everyday of my life or anything, but that Scarlet chick gets on my f***ing nerves.

Agreed. She wants us to know that she hates Americans. Got it.

well thats another couple minutes of my life WASTED...
sounds like the one audience guy is tryna stand up for Moz.. LOL

i dont even really know (or care to know) who tori is, obviously i havent missed much. :cool:

Think Kate Bush but about 1 percent as good.

To my knowledge they've never ever done a duet together.

She should apologize for her language and invite him to tea. Maybe wear some sexy shoes in his honor. Put on some Joni Mitchell/Patti Smith records.

Everyone who has met her says she's actually very nice, which is why her words shocked me so much. She's usually very literate and intelligent (in print). Ah well. Everyone says stupid things now and again.

Tori Amos - what a knob!:rolleyes:

To my knowledge they've never ever done a duet together.

She should apologize for her language and invite him to tea. Maybe wear some sexy shoes in his honor. Put on some Joni Mitchell/Patti Smith records.

Everyone who has met her says she's actually very nice, which is why her words shocked me so much. She's usually very literate and intelligent (in print). Ah well. Everyone says stupid things now and again.

Well, if they've never met... then SHE'S A BITCH!!! :mad::mad::mad:;)

I wish I could get famous off a song about being raped.

You know, I gotta say, we need more strong female singers who aren't afraid to tackle important and controversial issues. I hate what she said about Moz but she's still one of the greatest artists out there right now. That's why I had an immediate connection with KY when I saw her last year. They are two different creatures, but they have the same fire within.

This is one of Tori's best songs, I think. Dramatic, enigmatic, a beautifully filmed video. Blinded by fate, running from the men in suits, braving the elements, betrayed by her sisters, ultimately alone and abandoned. The "spark" is about the babies she lost. And so many of her songs deal with a spiritual yearning and isolation.

"If the divine master plan is perfection
Maybe next I'll give Judas a try"
(sung beneath a beautiful chorus of : "Swing low, sweet chariot")

Gut wretching, beautiful stuff.

(still, though, Team Moz! :p)

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my god! she is such a bitch! :mad: i don`t think what she said is true because moz do not uses the f word,and she also said he`s short......well she was wearing high-heels,i want to see how tall is she without the heels on! and i think she is mistaken,calling moz small -dick.....she needs to take a look at the same pics i have......he can be anything but he`s not "small" if you know what i mean :horny: she needs to get her eyes checked ;)

eh who knows...maybe they had a thing...I talk sh*t about my ex-things..lolz

Back
Top Bottom