Tower Theatre - Philadelphia April 6th

I took Right Orch, Row DD. Will give it a go tomorrow to see if anything better. Can't wait - lovely venue!

Crappy ticketing system is right! Messed around too long with trying to get a PIT ticket to no avail. Orchestra offerings were garbage. Ended up taking a first row center loge ticket, mainly because the price was more appealing and first row loge is actually an excellent place to be, No one in front of you, a clear sight line and great sound usually. In my opinion, its better than being way back on the floor.

I took Right Orch, Row DD. Will give it a go tomorrow to see if anything better. Can't wait - lovely venue!

We're right behind you, unless we manage to upgrade on Stubhub. We're in flight to LA tomorrow, so no chance at the regular onsale!

loge seats are very decent, i sat up there last time i saw him at Tower. no complaints. but i'm still going to try again tomorrow for something closer.

Waiting it out for releases closer to the front. Best I could get was GG.

i used the livenation app on my phone and was able to get AA left orch. the regular online livenation presale code didn't turn up anything this close.

If so many pit tickets already made it on to stubhub, I am not too hopeful. Today all the tickets I saw were either all the way to the right and at least a bit if not far back, or center right back at least 30 or so rows. But alas, try again I will tomorrow.

Yeah I never got anything in the first section. I got row A R orchestra. It initially had me in K or J. Almost bagged it. Won't try tomorrow for fear of getting much better seats. I've spent way too much between this show and Reading.

tried again at 10. the site didn't offer me anything that much better than the presale, and wouldn't even show pit at all, only let me go through the "best available" option. i was also on the phone with the livenation box office robot at the same time, no pit available through that process either. how the hell do they all get snatched up so fast?

No luck with anything closer today - how did everyone else do? Having to type that crap in is shite

I snagged an Orchestra Left Center ticket, DD. I'm hoping this is a good seat--the seating chart on the site was rather vague.

How come sometimes you type in the correct "code" and it goes thru, then other times there's a 'problem with submission' - oh well - there are worse problems.

Haven't seen anything in the center orch & have been trying for about 45 minutes!

Last edited:
from the looks of it, all(or close to it) of the pit tickets are on stubhub.
the venues/livenation/tm are in cahoots with legal 'ticket racketeering' outside of all the fees they charge you. so dont buy them off stubhub and this won't happen as much.

Was buying tickets for 3 people and kept getting awful seats but did 3 individual orders and got 3 tickets in Left Center Orchestra row DD and I'm pretty sure they're all seats together so I don't know what the f*** was up with LiveNation today. Wanted a bit closer but this is 1000x better than the rows I was getting trying to purchase tickets together.

Last edited:
Ah -I get (but don't like) the 'ticket racketeering', but do people seriously pay $900/ticket? Christ, that would pay for a fun vaca for at least a week - not a 1.5 hour (if you're lucky) concert.

Ah -I get (but don't like) the 'ticket racketeering', but do people seriously pay $900/ticket? Christ, that would pay for a fun vaca for at least a week - not a 1.5 hour (if you're lucky) concert.

i dont think people spend that much, but i am sure people who can, will buy the 3 to 5 hundred dollar ones for certain shows.

I'm still quivering: I got two tickets in the center pit -- row DDD 109-111. I don't believe in a god or a rational universe, but I must believe in idiot luck.

Back
Top Bottom