TTY: Congratulations to Ireland

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_150524_01

24 May 2015

Congratulations to Ireland

The people, once again, teach the church. The people, once again, teach the politicians.

Now, Ireland, please abolish fur farms and factory-farming and transportation of live animals, and welcome yourself completely into the 21st century.

Morrissey
24 May 2015
Sydney, Australia.

Bit rich coming from a man that never before backed the gay community and never stood proud about his sexual preference but good on him to finally leave that closet.

Welcome to Sweden and Eurovision 2016 as the Great Britain representative cause only Sweden truly acknowledge you.

So...do we have a date for when Moz and Damon are getting hitched yet? ;)

I shall contemplate this while feeding my cat his favourite treat of M&S garlic, chilli and coriander prawns. He still hasn't mastered opening the fridge door. Or the bag. Or the packet.

In fact, I'm regretting calling him Thumbs for fear of being accused of an ableist hate crime by PETA or Natalie Bennett.

Humans are not felines. Owning a cat as a 'pet' does not give any human the right to rape the seas for Sea Life to use as 'cat food'. The Oceans do not exist for Human Supremacist purposes. Cats do not exist for Human Supremacist purposes. Prawns do not exist for Human Supremacist purposes. f*** Humanism. f*** Human Supremacy.

This Planet does NOT exist so that all other species can be enslaved as 'pets'. eaten as Corpsetarian 'food', or exterminated as Fox/Badger 'vermin' by a Nazi Overlord Evolutionary Error called the Human Disg-Race. A rogue primate that chose to emulate the chimp rather than the bonobo. Angry Chimp-Nazi Humans with Opposable Thumbs and Hydgrogen Bombs: What could possibly go wrong?

best
BB

Last edited:
So...do we have a date for when Moz and Damon are getting hitched yet? ;)

Damon does everything for him and is such a gentle person, I can't think of a bettter person for him, if they are a couple.

Ireland need gay conversion therapy. Had to laugh when that murderer Gerry Adams waved the rainbow flag. The good thing is that while this goes on the right wing parties and organisations in Europe grow stronger as the silent majority silently regroups to fight the demise of all morals and standards.

The greeks failed and so will Ireland although the irish already have in that they already have a bad economy and a past filled with feeling sorry for themselves. I honestly cannot take yes votes from travellers and gypsies serious. Ireland is an island and islanders tend to be weird and mentioned a lot in psychology studies.

Ireland really went down in my estimation by having to vote about something like this. In other countries this has been solved without voting but apparently Ireland is so insecure about itself it needs to send its citizens to the polling stations. Maybe Ireland could have studied Sweden and how they handled this issue without having to vote.

Moz should have criticised Ireland instead about having to vote but yet again he betrays the gay community like he always have done. I hope the gay community will protest at his future gigs and officially condemn him for not backing them in the past.

Ireland really went down in my estimation by having to vote about something like this. In other countries this has been solved without voting but apparently Ireland is so insecure about itself it needs to send its citizens to the polling stations. Maybe Ireland could have studied Sweden and how they handled this issue without having to vote.

Moz should have criticised Ireland instead about having to vote but yet again he betrays the gay community like he always have done. I hope the gay community will protest at his future gigs and officially condemn him for not backing them in the past.

they won't because they love him and I guess well see how it all plays out and well see who's right and who's wrong.

There is no such thing as a "gay community" any more so than there is such a thing as a "human community". Morrissey owes nobody anything, certainly not based on something like sexual preference.

There is no such thing as a "gay community" any more so than there is such a thing as a "human community". Morrissey owes nobody anything, certainly not based on something like sexual preference.

I think I know what you're trying to say, that gays shouldn't be lumped together and marginalized or whatever, but there very much is a "gay community." There are thousands of LGBT websites/organizations/support groups/neighborhoods, etc..

But thats it, Morrissey is too scared to criticise Ireland, not that he HAD too but Morrissey wouldn't he will just shut up about anything Ireland, does, heck he mention in one of his recent shows(can't remember what about) and just basically said "tut tut, you're making me sad :(".

But thats it, Morrissey is too scared to criticise Ireland, not that he HAD too but Morrissey wouldn't he will just shut up about anything Ireland, does, heck he mention in one of his recent shows(can't remember what about) and just basically said "tut tut, you're making me sad :(".

And again a thread has reached the point where I have to think about this quote from Moz from the 80s: "If I rescued a kitten from drowning they'd say, 'Morrissey Mauls Kitten's Body'. So what can you do?" How true, Moz. How true.

Hi Carly, please google McDonald's, Irish meat industry !
The man has no shame, he bans Canada yet performs in Belfast, total CrankFraud Wa__er

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I think I know what you're trying to say, that gays shouldn't be lumped together and marginalized or whatever, but there very much is a "gay community." There are thousands of LGBT websites/organizations/support groups/neighborhoods, etc..

It's just a facade though. I mean there is no such thing as an "LGBT" person, it's just some useless invention intended to include everyone but instead it signifies absolutely nothing and represents no one.

An online forum or whatever is not a real community, obviously. The anonymity signifies impersonality. I do maintain that they are a good and valuable resource for young people especially, but they are only a rest stop or an information centre, essentially. As far as real, physical "communities", ninety-nine percent of homosexuals are not part of one of these "communities", they are simply part of the human "community" at large and see no value in pointless propaganda. It is not far-fetched to assume that most people would prefer to live as an unlabelled human being rather than a walking representation of a sexual orientation. It is easy to understand, knowing his history, why Morrissey would not see any point being solely indentified by who he f***s. As he says, it has nothing to do with the music. We know he is not heterosexual; he has already done and said all he needs to. He's not in denial of his sexual orientation, he is only denying to conform to expectations that he does not agree with.

Last edited:

They had to vote, because marriage is defined in the constitution (a bit last century, granted, but it dates from 1937) and the constitution stipulates that it can only be amended following a referendum.

Other countries could legislate because they have different constitutions. The Irish constitution defined marriage as being between a man and woman (as interpreted by the Supreme Court), hence the requirement to have a referendum. It had nothing to do with insecurity and could not have been done like in Sweden. While many LGBTQ people were unhappy with having to ask the hetero majority for their rights, the fact that it was won by a popular vote is seen by many as a great sign of the shift away from the Catholic Church's grip on society.

Derek17;1986922321We know he is not heterosexual; he has already done and said all he needs to. He's not in denial of his sexual orientation said:
Everyone knows that. But people want to sepcify if he is gay or bi.

People alredy knows Morrissey is not straight. They want to know if he is bi or gay.

Humasexual is not a real term. It's something he made up to stop people from saying he was gay after they read the book.

hes super gay but doesnt want to say so, so he can have a drink at the pub with the guy from oasis without upsetting the rough crowd that frequent there.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom