TTY: Drum head Morrissey donated to be auctioned in aid of Gentle Barn, has sold for $5,666

Drum head inscribed with handwritten message, which Morrissey donated to be auctioned in aid of Gentle Barn, has sold for $5,666 - true-to-you.net

morrissey_drum_head_inscribed_with_handwritten_message.jpg

A drum head inscribed with a handwritten message, which Morrissey donated to be auctioned in aid of the farmed animal sanctuary the Gentle Barn, has sold for $5,666.

The drum head (pictured above) is from Morrissey's sold-out four-night residency at the Sydney Opera House in Australia in May 2015. The drum head is inscribed with a message that Morrissey wrote in black permanent marker ink around a central image of Bruce Lee.

The full amount of the winning bid in the auction has been given to the Gentle Barn in the name of Mercy, a sanctuary resident who was rescued four years ago as a young calf from a dairy industry factory farm.

The proceeds from the auction have gone to the Gentle Barn to support the sanctuary's work rescuing and rehabilitating abused animals, and teaching people kindness and compassion.

Related item:

Thanks for the request for attention, however unlike you, I have enough from my family, thankyou. I would also like to point out another couple of your lies, your claim that I am a cocksucker and facist, I am neither but if want to keep spouting lies, feel free.

In relation to your Morrissey comment, there is a relevence and that is that you continually call him out as a crank fraud, when you continually maraude this site telling lies.

You are the Crank Fraud Brummie, you are just too thick to realise it, virtually no one responds to your comments and the few that do are subjected to a vile torrent of abuse.

Do you possibly suffer from a lack of self esteem.

Eat a dick, bitch. It's Fascist and if you lie down with fascists expect to catch fleas and be treated as in need of fumigation for your anti-semitic affiliations. My balls, your chin. Now f*** off.

best
GOBB

- - - Updated - - -

Off topic again brummie?

#TuamBabies

Eat Enda's dick, ya plastic paddy

best
GOBB

When VegAnarchy drops next year and as CNN and the BBC breathlessly report on it, as Obama and Cameron take to their lecterns to denounce it, as news of VegAnarchy blazes across the front page of every newspaper, as it trends and blows up the internet in its own unique way is it OK if I tell my friends. family and co-workers that I know you? Is it OK if I embellish it slightly and say that we are friends? Or even pen-friends? I've never known anyone famous before and this may be my big chance! When VegAnarchy slaps and muscles its way onto the front cover of Time magazine I'd love to claim my share of the action as I'm sure many other members who post here would. I'm impatiently counting down the minutes and days until the launch of the greatest cultural movement of the 21st century (or any other century for that matter) gets underway!!

If it's covered by the media, it's a fail. But you carry on clinging to the wreckage of fame, along with Morrissey in your Cult life-raft. The idea of Herd Culture scum like you or Morrissey turning up to any event is stomach-churning. You equate success with sales, just like Morrissey, that's why he's a total failure. And so are you. But we are already incandescently successful, the greatest artists of the C20/C21st, no question. Not all great artists want trash fans, just insecure nobodies such as Morrissey.

best
GOBB

how many times are you going to post to brummie and then claim you are done posting to him?
before you accuse ANYONE having low self esteem, maybe you should actually read that irish fascist blog you are a member of.
the only ones there that dont have low self esteem are then ones that cant read..

He consorts with fascists and anti-semites. He is a fascist cocksucker. End of.

best
GOBB

- - - Updated - - -

Zzzzzzzz. More drivel from the unfunny FRAUD that is Bummie. How's your "challenge" coming along? When are your copy deadlines?

No, didn't think so.

Refer to previous replies, don't expect any further elaboration. Cocksucker.

best
GOBB

Brummie, stop using extreme crude language to address other users.

You should post these in the pigsty.
If you keep doing this outside the pigsty you will be given an infraction.

how many times are you going to post to brummie and then claim you are done posting to him?
before you accuse ANYONE having low self esteem, maybe you should actually read that irish fascist blog you are a member of.
the only ones there that dont have low self esteem are then ones that cant read..

Rather than hang onto Brummies every word like a child on a nipple, Why don't you review the actual offending post where I pointed out that Brummies posts were being referred to on another site.

Oh wait, that doesn't fit with an anons/troll agenda does it?

Last edited:
Brummie, stop using extreme crude language to address other users.

You should post these in the pigsty.
If you keep doing this outside the pigsty you will be given an infraction.

Thank you for that feedback, Kewpie. It was an ironic posture reflecting Morrissey's belated discovery of 'Fear Of A Black Planet' by Public Enemy, but I agree it's time to retire that trope. Have a nice day.

best
GOBB

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom