TTY: Goats in Peru

Link from an anonymous person:

Goats in Peru - true-to-you.net
23 December 2015

goats_in_peru.jpg

photographer/source unknown

UPDATE 4:45 PM PT:

Comment posted by CrystalGeezer:

It's fake. It's not in Peru, it's a platform that has been used by African politicians for years, the same exact image.

goats.jpg

Last edited:
This doesn't need an extra thread. Good God, it is to despair.

Someone is persusing... i saw this and knew he would love it. Of all the posters in
Peru, they are eating his!

That Goat Isn't Funny Anymore
Ewe Have Killed Me
The Kid's A Looker
On The Streets I Ram
Billy Goat Budd
The Boy With The Horn In His Side

It's fake. It's not in Peru, it's a platform that has been used by African politicians for years, the same exact image. Get a fact checker, TTY. f***. :rolleyes:

d375933c874d42cf1b3ead1958adb504.jpg

What?? Fake? Then Darth Vader didn't read the Autobiography? :confused:

"Goats in Peru" is a pretty specific assertion for an attempt at casual memeplay.

He is a gentlemen and one in a billion.

He may prefer gentlemen...but you are correct on one count: he is just like the rest of us, one of billions. That is all he is and all he will ever be.

TTY just reeks of some baby boomer who has just learned how to use the internet and wants to share every single link they find with everyone on facebook

TTY just reeks of some baby boomer who has just learned how to use the internet and wants to share every single link they find with everyone on facebook

There is a certain school-boy-at-large presence now, for the worse. That joke isn't funny anymore.

He may prefer gentlemen...but you are correct on one count: he is just like the rest of us, one of billions. That is all he is and all he will ever be.

Existence is only a game....he does what he wants, says what he wants, sings what he wants and is loved by many many people for it and in spite of it. Pretty sure that does apply to anyone i can think of, one in a billion.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom