TTY - The World Will Listen! 20 April 2015

New post with video. Can anyone translate?

The World WILL Listen!
- true-to-you.net
20 April 2015

https://youtu.be/NX4O6smZrLE

UPDATE April 21:

Uncleskinny notes Mike Joyce posted a link to the same video on YouTube (video originally uploaded May 2013) a few days before:

Mike Joyce shared Best Video You Will Ever See's video. - Facebook
April 17 at 3:36pm ·
Innocence? A basic understanding of life and death? Honesty? The truth? Beauty? Stating the obvious? Yep, all of those. It certainly moved me anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny that Brum, butcher and barley have not commented on this sexuality issue, they probably don't give a shit. How mad does that make you lot look ?
Maybe there's a lot more to those three wise men than we give them credit for, I hope they return when something interesting crops up.

lynnda

It's funny that Brum, butcher and barley have not commented on this sexuality issue, they probably don't give a shit. How mad does the that make you lot look ?
Maybe there's a lot more to those three wise men than we give them credit for, I hope they return when something interesting crops up.

lynnda

Did you miss BB going on and on about how he thinks Moz is straight?!

Is there another reason he'd need a hairdresser to accompany him everywhere he goes all over the world for the past 7 years? It doesn't grow THAT quickly, you know.

f*** if I was a popstar the first f***ing thing I'd do is hire a hair dresser to follow me the f*** about. I HATE doing my hair.

You should do yourself and others a favour and get Morrissey's book Autobiography. Help him remain in the bestseller list. It is totally worth it. And so should many others who posted in the thread that was dedicated to this exact book and used it to speculate bout his sexuality when it is all right there in the book.

To all the Anon c'nts. I have read it twice and i know he is not asexual, i was hoping that he was. Read properly jerks

- - - Updated - - -

You are insane, I hope you have someone to help you in life.

So sorry Morrissey isn't asexual to make you feel better about your sorry life.

And you can't read. Let me say what i mean in plain english
1. Stop the speculation about this relationship, you don't know jackshit.
2. I get that he is not asexual, altough i hoped so.

To all the Anon c'nts. I have read it twice and i know he is not asexual, i was hoping that her was. Read proply jerks

- - - Updated - - -

And you can't read. Let me say what i mean in plain english
1. Stop the speculation about this relationship, you don't know jackshit.
2. I get that he is not asexual, altough i hoped so.

You're telling people to learn to read when you can barely string together a properly spelled sentence.

f*** if I was a popstar the first f***ing thing I'd do is hire a hair dresser to follow me the f*** about. I HATE doing my hair.

Exactly, if you are famous you can have all sorts of peeps hanging around them all the time

You're telling people to learn to read when you can barely string together a properly spelled sentence.

English is not My first language, but that still does not mean that you can't read something right before you comment.
You run your mouth, before you have even read anything properly

Just keep clinging to that false sense of hope that Damon is just the barber.

If you read what i had written before, you would have know that my point is that neither you or i know what Damon's role is in morrissey's life.

Honestly i don't know why i even care. You are all right, Damon is and is not morrissey's lover. I give up the anon's know the truth to all of life's and morrissey's questions. Because they say so.

If you read what i had written before, you would have know that my point is that neither you or i know what Damon's role is in morrissey's life.

Honestly i don't know why i even care. You are all right, Damon is and is not morrissey's lover. I give up the anon's know the truth to all of life's and morrissey's questions. Because they say so.

Personally I think Morrissey is just a friggin wind up.Barely even thinks it is a good influence for him to be so childish and phony about his sexuality. I've known or met all kinds of people of varying gender and sexual orientation why the hell does he hold onto these antics ? It's ridiculous and tiresome. I've known people who were straight then were in a same sex relationship then got married to someone of the opposite sex later on.It's not a big deal and people are just getting on with their lives being who they are. In my opinion his lies are rather disconcerting and make a person weary. I mean he is old enough to be mature about this stuff.

Aren't they speaking the language of some South American Kickball team that was supposed to be really good and playing the Kickball championships in their own country and lost to Germany something like 25-1 and then lost to another Nazi country in their next game too?

It's funny that Brum, butcher and barley have not commented on this sexuality issue, they probably don't give a shit. How mad does that make you lot look ?

lynnda

I agree lynnda, they aren't everyone's cup of tea but in a strange way it's not the same without them and the way things are in Morrisseyworld these days it might be a while before they return, live date slatings no doubt.

lynnda

I have commented on Morrissey's 'dance of 7 veils' about his sexuality/asexuality on the KMAL Video thread. The comments here are both off-topic and irrelevant. Morrissey has never uttered a homophobic word in his life, so if it were to emerge that he's sexually active with either a man, a woman, both, or a whole orgy full of people, I don't care. It would be like George Michael, just a massive 'who knew?' then on with the show. I focus on haters, homophobes, macho misogynists and hetero-sex negative 'feminists'. That keeps me busy enough.

best
BB

He never ever said he was asexual. The celibacy thing was a way to stop journalists from asking about his sex life.

- - - Updated - - -

I know I go on vacation with my boss and share a hotel suite with him. Doesn't everyone?

Tory MPs do.

best
BB

The foreign secretary insisted he had not been involved in a relationship with Myers as he admitted that they had shared a room. "Any suggestion that his appointment was due to an improper relationship between us is utterly false, as is any suggestion that I have ever been involved in a relationship with any man," Hague said.

[h=1] William Hague denies gay affair rumours as aide quits [/h] • Hague responds to 'untrue and deeply distressing' rumours

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2010/sep/01/william-hague-aide-gay-relationship-rumours

lynnda

Anyone who has ever read my posts knows that these words would never be typed by my Morrissey- loving fingers. First of all, my posts tend to be much longer, and I would absolutely never end a sentence with a preposition. More importantly, I would never intentionally stroke the egos of the unholy alliance. I'm guessing that you are English based on the use of the term 'you lot', which is a glaring red flag as someone from southern New Jersey would never use that expression. My best guess would be that you are actually one of the three that were mentioned. I'm not quite sure why you have suddenly decided to post for me, but I can assure you that I have no trouble speaking for myself, especially when it comes to articulating the numerous reasons why I believe with every ounce of my being that Morrissey is the most beautiful, brilliant, profound, and prolific lyricist in the history of pop music. You must be very bored, very disturbed, or just sadly starved for some modicum of attention.

lynnda

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom