Unable to sell-out tiny venues?

:lbf:

of course its bizarre, but it not surprising since hes been programmed his evil puppet master, Skinny.
hating on Moz along with Herr Master Skinny yet posting non stop on the Moz forum.:crazy:
then he hates on me but has me on every post as his sig. one day its no postin then its a greyhound.

Skinny insanity:crazy:

Just took a look at the Hollywood Bowl and not a single section was sold out! Really shocking as this is Morrissey's home base. I was maybe thinking of going, but no one will go with me, all 4 people I went with several years back have sworn off him. I'm going to give it a miss, unless they release $6 tickets! LOL.

count the coloured dots.:straightface:

more tix have already been sold than for the entire mini gig :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: tour.:lbf:

:thumb:

when is the Cometic one going to release another sucko 'song'(very loosely a song:lbf:)
that nobody buys or listens to?:lbf:

4 eviction notices is what you got tacked on the icebox:lbf:
you broke money lacking pillock.:lbf:
Four eviction notices? I've only got the one house I'm afraid, and I'm not going anywhere. Unlike you, who will be booted to the curb when mommy dies and the coroner contacts the authorities about the cat urine stinking episode of hoarders that you surely live in.

Four eviction notices? I've only got the one house I'm afraid, and I'm not going anywhere. Unlike you, who will be booted to the curb when mommy dies and the coroner contacts the authorities about the cat urine stinking episode of hoarders that you surely live in.

o_O

a couple of cardboards taped together does not qualify as a house.:lbf:
city trying to evict you into an open field.:lbf:

Anyone got any guesses on which dates will be cancelled, and which will go ahead? Trying to plan my trip accordingly.

Gig???

Back
Top Bottom