Unable to sell-out tiny venues?

A

Anonymous

Tickets still available for all shows.

Seems as if Steven's silly comments really are going to affect his wallet. And we all know that's all he's interested in these days. If he wasn't obsessed with cash, he wouldn't back-down and play Canada. All of his ethics and morals fly away when money's involved.

is that you DramaJ:lbf:

why dont you make one of your sucky videos exhorting your 4 person strong 'fanbase':lbf:
to buy some tix to the Alain T mini gig?:)

Wouldn't call these "tiny" venues. It is perhaps his most ambitious choice of venues in years in many markets. He probably picked the worst possible time to attempt it, though, with a covers album nobody cares about and recent bad press.

Wouldn't call these "tiny" venues. It is perhaps his most ambitious choice of venues in years in many markets. He probably picked the worst possible time to attempt it, though, with a covers album nobody cares about and recent bad press.

Agreed, some odd venue choices given the current climate and not much if any promotion. I have tickets for one of the shows but a part of me has been waiting for the other shoe to drop - i.e., cancellations.

Agreed, some odd venue choices given the current climate and not much if any promotion. I have tickets for one of the shows but a part of me has been waiting for the other shoe to drop - i.e., cancellations.

Yeah, I'm going to the Queens show... and had the same thoughts. I think that particular show is selling okay (not great by any means). Hopefully all will be well.

Yeah, i'm going to the Camden show. Probably the worst of em as far as ticket sales go..

Resale tickets are now at $8.49 formCamden, I’ve never seen ticket prices that low. Looks like the promoters made a massive error of judgment with some these dates?
https://www.stubhub.com/morrissey-t...9_1566939047_cf091a45492de726faca94cab9d16221

Wow. People better buy ten each if they want these shows to take place. This is embarrassing and you know he will cancel if all the tickets don't sell.

You guys better go if you want to see him because if these ticket prices are any indication this is the end of the line.

What a bullshit comment. The seats priced at $8 are the cheap seats that are positioned in the back of beyond. As you well know. Tap the 'Orchestra' section (102) and you'll see that they are priced at $106.
Maybe that’s why only 25% of tickets are sold then? When/where have you ever been able to buy Morrissey tickets for $8??

What a bullshit comment. The seats priced at $8 are the cheap seats that are positioned in the back of beyond. As you well know. Tap the 'Orchestra' section (102) and you'll see that they are priced at $106.

look at :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:, he cant even sell tiny mini gigs!!!:bowing:
he now only doing festivals where he can leech onto groups that can
sell the tix for him. the cheeky twat:censored:

Royal Albert Hall can seat 5,267.

BB&T Pavillion, Camden, NJ capacity is 25,000. Almost five times the capacity of the Royal Albert Hall.

Why is everyone on this forum so negative. If tickets aren't seelling as well, it's because people are broke.
America is in pre-recession right now. What the hell is wrong with all of you.

o_O

you cucks "requested":lbf:
the Alain T show be moved to the huge (2oo seats:lbf:)
main stage at the hotel cafe:rolleyes:?????? did you???? WELL YOU GOT IT!!:straightface:

now you cucks need to buy the tix, but 2o have been sold:tears:

o_O

you cucks "requested":lbf:
the Alain T show be moved to the huge (2oo seats:lbf:)
main stage at the hotel cafe:rolleyes:?????? did you???? WELL YOU GOT IT!!:straightface:

now you cucks need to buy the tix, but 2o have been sold:tears:

You sound really with it and completely mentally stable. A brilliant advert for Morrissey's moribund fanbase.

And the other unhinged bot above you saying the embarrassingly low sales are due to the recession. :crazy::rofl:

Tickets still available for all shows.

Seems as if Steven's silly comments really are going to affect his wallet. And we all know that's all he's interested in these days. If he wasn't obsessed with cash, he wouldn't back-down and play Canada. All of his ethics and morals fly away when money's involved.
Useful insight

You sound really with it and completely mentally stable. A brilliant advert for Morrissey's moribund fanbase.

And the other unhinged bot above you saying the embarrassingly low sales are due to the recession. :crazy::rofl:

WE DEMAND THE MAIN STAGE!!!!:swear:swear
AT THE CAFE GIG IN THE HOTEL!!:swear:swear

DONT YOU KNOW THERE WILL BE AN ALL STAR PUNK ROCK ROCK
DRUMMER IN THE BAND??:swear

THAT HE PLAYED WITH THE SALADS:swear

:crazy:

Back
Top Bottom