Unable to sell-out tiny venues?

dont you know there is ALL STAR TWAT show at the HOTEL??

with the punk rock drummer from the SALADS!!?? one of the greatest groups ever ( LOL:lbf:)!!!

ALL TIX FOR THE HOTEL GIG WITH THE
SALAD DRUMMER WILL BE WITHIN 2 METERS
OF THE STAGE!!:swear:swear

(venue is 2 meters long and 5 wide:clap:)

Why is everyone on this forum so negative. If tickets aren't seelling as well, it's because people are broke.
America is in pre-recession right now. What the hell is wrong with all of you.
People are fine. I myself have four different concert tickets tacked to the fridge for upcoming shows. But I have better things to spend my money on than an inflammatory old twat going through the motions.

One week til the excuses come out and the refunds start happening.

People are fine. I myself have four different concert tickets tacked to the fridge for upcoming shows. But I have better things to spend my money on than an inflammatory old twat going through the motions.

One week til the excuses come out and the refunds start happening.

4 eviction notices is what you got tacked on the icebox:lbf:
you broke money lacking pillock.:lbf:

Jesus they are now 6$ for Camden. Wonder why they are dumping them so cheaply, surely if they hold on for a cancellation they will get a full refund?

WE DEMAND THE MAIN STAGE!!!!:swear:swear
AT THE CAFE GIG IN THE HOTEL!!:swear:swear

DONT YOU KNOW THERE WILL BE AN ALL STAR PUNK ROCK ROCK
DRUMMER IN THE BAND??:swear

THAT HE PLAYED WITH THE SALADS:swear

:crazy:

Playing with The Salads is a lot more impressive than making fifty posts a day of gibberish. Since he's a drummer we at least know he can count to four so I think he's got you beat in intelligence as well.

Tickets still available for San Francisco and Stubhub prices over $100. I used to never miss a Morrissey show, now I can't be bothered. I'll be there the day before to check out Greta Van Fleet. Guess I'm more interested in new songs that sound old than the same set of old songs he's played for the last 10 years. Half the price too.

Playing with The Salads is a lot more impressive than making fifty posts a day of gibberish. Since he's a drummer we at least know he can count to four so I think he's got you beat in intelligence as well.

:rolleyes:

o_O

WtF?

doh:

dont you know hes a punk rock drummer and punk rock drummers are not supposed to know
how to play the drums??:rage: thats why he is called a PUNK rock drummer.
get one of those US former spies to investigate and report FFS:lbf:

1 ticket per day sold for 3 weeks! thats a grand total of 21 hotel cafe tix sold people whoopeee hooray!!:lbf:

Jesus they are now 6$ for Camden. Wonder why they are dumping them so cheaply, surely if they hold on for a cancellation they will get a full refund?
Your complete obsession with the (admittedly poorly sold) Camden, NJ show is very strange.

Hurray! Let’s all gloat in the face of dying art! Now let’s all head for the Lana del ray show arm in arm!

Why is it strange, i have never seen tickets for a Morrissey gig for $6 before and find it totally bizzare.

It's not really bizarre at all, Surface. From a PR point of view, Morrissey has had 18 months of hell (unfortunately, largely his own doing). He's gone out of way to support a right-wing political organisation via statements on his website and wearing their badge. Advertising space owners have taken down his adverts, famous record shops won't stock his records anymore, indie websites have removed all related content, former peers have voiced their disbelief. In the UK he seems to have lost nearly two thirds of his entire fan-base (the difference in album/ticket sales between 2017 and 2019). A massive apology, retraction of support for right-wing politicians, admission of personal ignorance of all things political - any of these could help but he's done nothing. If you are not UK based, perhaps you're unaware of the unbelievable negativity surrounding him these days but surely you would have picked some of this up from the website?

Back
Top Bottom