uninterseting trivial facts- post yours

Frequency or area? ;)

same diff :p

When we bought the car, the bun warmers were in both seats. I didn't think much of it or care...but I quickly grew to love them. Especially in the dead of winter. It's great for back pain too, the heat was on the seat and halfway up the back.

I'm extremely bored.

same diff :p

When we bought the car, the bun warmers were in both seats. I didn't think much of it or care...but I quickly grew to love them. Especially in the dead of winter. It's great for back pain too, the heat was on the seat and halfway up the back.

it is great for cramps too....;)

I'm not able to eat more than one banana a day, because I'm scared I'll get potassium poisoning :o

Last night I cut my fringe/bangs too short and they look retarded. But, they ARE straight!

In a horserace the favorite only wins about 30% of the time.

I got my new drivers license today.

Not a bad picture. I look bored tho (it was early...and I was bored!) but my hair looks perfect. :D

I got a flu shot yesterday and I was very brave too, I didn't cry or faint.

What a joy to find this thread still alive! :)

I forgot my earrings today. I hate when that happens.

also

It is totally possible for me & my supervisor to ignore eachother for an entire work day. :rolleyes:

If you whistle whilst chopping onions yo won't cry, because (apparantly) its physically impossible to whistle and cry at the same time...
I've tried it, it seems to work, but you need to be whistling before you make that first knife cut or else it'll just get ya anyway. :lbf:

Tags
cliff clavins thread facts interesting facts lies trivia uninteresting facts who is cliff?
Back
Top Bottom