Urban

esteban

I wonder if the scum win tonight that the Swedish fantasist Urban will come crawling out of the woodwork.

Like a brain tumour! lol

Seriously, he was so funny to wind up. Wonder where he is now?

Ha, maybe so.

Urban was a true original, I'll say that much. He would turn on me now and again but mostly he was very funny. He introduced me to McCarthy, although I could never quite match even a fraction of his enthusiasm for Kitchens of Distinction.

Ha, maybe so.

Urban was a true original, I'll say that much. He would turn on me now and again but mostly he was very funny. He introduced me to McCarthy, although I could never quite match even a fraction of his enthusiasm for Kitchens of Distinction.

This a duh question but do you mean he introduced you to Cormac McCarthy?He got me into Kitchens of Distinction AND Jens Lekman. I always tease Urbs about this one pic someone posted - the light was on his face and his forehead looked shiny. Little in joke between us. :D Wait, he WAS a true original? What happended to him?:tears:

This a duh question but do you mean he introduced you to Cormac McCarthy?He got me into Kitchens of Distinction AND Jens Lekman. I always tease Urbs about this one pic someone posted - the light was on his face and his forehead looked shiny. Little in joke between us. :D Wait, he WAS a true original? What happended to him?:tears:

I saw him a few weeks ago, talking in chat about his new gf.

Back
Top Bottom