"USA Chart Position" (#7 Billboard Albums, #3 Vinyl Albums) - Morrissey Central; #95 Billboard 200

UPDATE June 4:

Actual charts are out now:
https://www.billboard.com/charts

Posted by BookishBoy:

Billboard 200 albums: number 95
Billboard album sales: number 7
Billboard vinyl albums: number 3
Billboard independent albums: number 4
Billboard tastemaker albums: number 3
Billboard digital albums: number 9
Billboard artist 100: number 58

The comparison quoted on Morrissey Central does not appear completely accurate. Link posted by Thewlis:
https://www.billboard.com/music/morrissey/chart-history/billboard-200

Data seems to be shared between the two charts in history, up to Dec. 13, 2014 - Wikipedia):
https://www.billboard.com/music/morrissey/chart-history/top-album-sales

Also, link posted by Morrissey_Sucks:

BUILDING ALBUM SALES CHART - Hits Daily Double
UPDATED DAILY TUESDAY-FRIDAY
Chart Date: 05/31/2019 (WEEK ENDING: 05/30/2019)

#14 MORRISSEY - CALIFORNIA SON - BMG 5,172

USA Chart Position. - Morrissey Central
June 3, 2019

"Morrissey's California Son album has charted at number 7 in the USA Official Billboard Chart.
The vinyl version of the album is number 3 on the LP chart.

This is Morrissey's most successful U.S. chart position to date, following :

Low In High School (10)
Years of Refusal (11)
You Are The Quarry (11)
World Peace Is None of Your Business (14)
Vauxhall and I (18)
Your Arsenal (21)
and so on."

full

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soviet Surface and Oridnaryboitoi are posting from
the same computer.:hearteyes:

Soviet Surface >:flowers:>Ordinaryboitoicuck

:sweet:

:clap:

I don’t think I’d be bragging about my biggest selling album being a collection of covers

According to Billboard, LIHS charted at number 20 not number 10 as Morrissey Central claims, looks like someone is posting bullshit on his site?

According to Billboard, LIHS charted at number 20 not number 10 as Morrissey Central claims, looks like someone is posting bullshit on his site?
Yes, the poster on Morrissey Central has mixed up a few of the 'album chart' placings and the 'Billboard 200' placings.

Highest chart position to date.

Exactly what I said would happen.

Keep the 'controversial statements' coming Moz because people love you more for them.

Have you read any of the other posts? Looks like is a mistake on Morrissey Central.

People like reelfountain don’t care for facts. They live on delusion and lies. Doesn’t matter if Moz charts at number 80 now, they’ll ignore it and chose to believe the #7 crack lol. They’re highly trained mozbots, programmed to follow and defend Moz, denying all sense of truth and rationale.

Well they misspelt Southpaw Grammar, so not too sure either :)

At the end of the day if you like the album you do and if you don’t you don’t. My daughter has it but I haven’t listened to it yet. Just wish he would stop with the dramatic announcements on Morrissey Central. Saying that it maybe it’s that dick Sam who comments for all we know?

AT THE END OF THE DAY:rolleyes:
MOZ NO 7 USA CHART:thumb:

and :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: was 100 PERCENT REJECTED BY THE KNOWLEDGABLE USA PEEPS:thumbsup:

he couldnt make even no 5000doh:
what a loser our DramaJ!!!:whip:

thats not all he HAS ANOTHER NEW COMET ALBUM NEXT YEAR THAT WONT
CHART IN THE USA!!!:laughing:

POOR TWAT.

he needs to take a vacation over at the cul de sac with Soviet Surface and his 'new best mat'
ordinaryboitoicuck. have some fun, let the wig down.:lbf:

Tewwy tibbs

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom