'USA Today' - Morrissey Central (27th Nov.)

Erin.gif
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Being a civil, intelligent sensitive person is not being a "pussy".

And stating a fact doesn’t make someone a dick...unless facts hurt your feeling...which brings us back around to you being a pussy all over again.

Pussydom is a flat circle.
24mxmw1.gif

And stating a fact doesn’t make someone a dick...unless facts hurt your feeling...which brings us back around to you being a pussy all over again.

Pussydom is a flat circle.
24mxmw1.gif

Stating a fact in an unfiltered manner DOES make you a dick. Do you not understand basic social interaction? You don't go and tell someone they're ugly, just because it's factual.

You don't point out that someone is fat, just because it's factual.

There is something called decorum.

Stating a fact in an unfiltered manner DOES make you a dick. Do you not understand basic social interaction? You don't go and tell someone they're ugly, just because it's factual.

You don't point out that someone is fat, just because it's factual.

There is something called decorum.

So, in other words, you’re saying Skinny shouldn’t say someone is wrong and I shouldn’t call you a pussy...even though both are factual statements...because of decorum?

Just...give me one moment.

So, in other words, you’re saying Skinny shouldn’t say someone is wrong and I shouldn’t call you a pussy...even though both are factual statements...because of decorum?

Just...give me one moment.

Way to misrepresent someone's argument. Point out that someone is wrong all you like, but don't be an unsolicited dick about it.

Way to misrepresent someone's argument. Point out that someone is wrong all you like, but don't be an unsolicited dick about it.

He said the word “wrong” and then stated the correct information. The malice is assumed. If that much makes him a dick, then you whining about it should qualify as you being a pussy.

There’s nothing to misrepresent. You plainly stated your point. You just don’t want to face the implications and come to terms with it.

I guess that makes you a closeted pussy then?

He said the word “wrong” and then stated the correct information. The malice is assumed. If that much makes him a dick, then you whining about it should qualify as you being a pussy.

There’s nothing to misrepresent. You plainly stated your point. You just don’t want to face the implications and come to terms with it.

I guess that makes you a closeted pussy then?

Your feigned masculinity is cringey, and merits little response.

Your feigned masculinity is cringey, and merits little response.

Yet, here you are. Funny how that works.

So, another Pandaism from the Tao of Pussies is “if you’re not acting like a little bitch, you must be faking it?”

I didn’t think it was possible for you to be more of a pussy, but then you had to go and get all passive aggressive on me and make my dick hard.

Yet, here you are. Funny how that works.

So, another Pandaism from the Tao of Pussies is “if you’re not acting like a little bitch, you must be faking it?”

I didn’t think it was possible for you to be more of a pussy, but then you had to go and get all passive aggressive on me and make my dick hard.

ok

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom