Vauxhall and I LP For Trade

jeff992

Hi, I've got an extra copy of the Vauxhall and I LP. I figured I'd see if anyone wants to trade for an item or group of items of similar value. This copy is in really nice condition. I'm not an expert at grading records but I'd say that both the sleeve and record are in excellent condition. I'm going to try to put a few pics on here if I do it right. Some things I'm looking for are listed below. I'm looking for items in nice condition. If you have anything you'd like to trade, send me a private message or email me at [email protected]. Once you contact me, I can give you my ebay user name so you can see my feedback there. I'd love to deal with someone who wants to make a fair deal for both of us. Thanks.

Things I need:

Best...1 LP
Best...2 LP
There is a Light reissue 7"
12" Mixes CD
Panic Brazilian cassette
World of Morrissey LP
Have-a-Go Merchant 7" promo
Have-a-Go Merchant CD promo
Live at Earl's Court LP
I Know Very Well How I Got My Note Wrong CD
My Love Life promo 7"
Tomorrow US 12"

Other things that are probably worth more than the Vauxhall LP but I'll take them of course if anyone is willing to trade:

Handsome Devils French CD
There is a Light French 7"
Ask Australian 7"
Hold On To Your Friends promo 7"
That's Entertainment promo CD
No One Can Hold a Candle To You promo CD

Jeff

Attachments

• IMG_6769.jpg
    IMG_6769.jpg
    333.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6770.jpg
    IMG_6770.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6771.jpg
    IMG_6771.jpg
    329.6 KB · Views: 5
Have you got a link for that mate? Is the "there is a light..." you're on about the Sandie Shaw 1992 7"?

Well, as I said in the first post, I'd have been looking for an item or group of items that were close in value. So I would have wanted to get more than just that 7" alone.

Damm it! I'd of done a trade with that.. Never mind, I'll get it one day I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom