Ventura roll call

Mary's was AMAZING!

Oh yeah, good show, but I'm still hooked on those cupcakes...

It was soo delicious. I'm jealous you guys got free cupcakes, but I gotta say, that last piece of cake just maybe was worth 8 dollars.

CaliforniaMozGirl said:
The ending when he said this is our "final gig" instead of final gig of this tour was a bit disconcerting. But I really enjoyed the show!

Like I wrote in another thread, when I heard that I was almost crushed. My heart sank and I got such a horrible feeling for that moment.

Scarlet Ibis said:
I just want to say that I miss you all already. I had a lovely time this tour and all of you were so fun and dear. It's so unusual for me to have anyone around me who is also a Morrissey fan (other than my husband). I'm sad it's all over (for now). If he comes East I hope I get to hang out with you all again.

I hope he goes to the East Coast so we have an excuse to go over there and hang out! It was all such a great experience! Sooooo sad it's over.

I really enjoyed the show last night and liked how he changed things up a bit. I got concerned when he left the stage at one point and was relieved when he returned. It was great to hear Irish Blood English Heart and Let Me Kiss You, but I would have preferred Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself again instead as it is a favorite of mine. The ending when he said this is our "final gig" instead of final gig of this tour was a bit disconcerting. But I really enjoyed the show!

Glad you had a good time! I'm sorry things didn't work out for us meeting up in Indio. :(

Joey, how'd you get free cupcakes?! I'm jealous!
Mary's was good, but a bit too expensive for my cheap, broke ass self. Thanks for having lunch with me, Mel!

And, girlxafraid, I stopped by Lassen's and picked up some Dandies! Smores were made earlier and I shall be trying to make Rice Krispy Treats later =D.

I saw no crunch berry goodness, BLLT. *Glares* hehe.

I think Ventura was the best out of all nights. Was oddly rowdy in the pit, but it's a nice little change! Gonna miss seeing everyone; it's always pleasant.

'Till next year?

Joey, how'd you get free cupcakes?! I'm jealous!
Mary's was good, but a bit too expensive for my cheap, broke ass self. Thanks for having lunch with me, Mel!

And, girlxafraid, I stopped by Lassen's and picked up some Dandies! Smores were made earlier and I shall be trying to make Rice Krispy Treats later =D.

I saw no crunch berry goodness, BLLT. *Glares* hehe.

I think Ventura was the best out of all nights. Was oddly rowdy in the pit, but it's a nice little change! Gonna miss seeing everyone; it's always pleasant.

'Till next year?

There were 2 plates worth there next to me the WHOLE TIME, laid on a Union Jack...

Back
Top Bottom