Vintage Photos

Nada rifke todo bien con vos y con viva hate,buena onda saludos cordiales!!!!!
Ok Papi Pantalones you've had your 15 minutes but the fair in Laredo needs someone to control the mechanical bull.

Ok Papi Pantalones you've had your 15 minutes but the fair in Laredo needs someone to control the mechanical bull.
que carajo decis no se entiende escribi clarito y directo como yo anonimus.....!!!!!!

The year is 1989 and The Stone Roses had just released their debut album which inspired Eskilstuna band KENT to form. Here they are pictured on my old schoolyard outside Årbyskolan that year.

5d7ab02c34aefe8993287777_martin-roos-kent-manager-fotograf-kim-wijk-14.jpg

Markus Mustonen, Sami Sirviö, Jocke Berg, Martin Sköld, Martin Roos.

Other inspirations were Depeche Mode and Martin's haircut and style gives that away. That summer I was in the intensive care unit with a coma for a week after my first suicide attempt with a face that according to my mother looked like a football after I had been involved in a massive brawl before the actual suicide attempt. The mass brawl was witnessed by a big tourist bus that stopped to have a look but I never noticed that.

The year is 1989 and The Stone Roses had just released their debut album which inspired Eskilstuna band KENT to form. Here they are pictured on my old schoolyard outside Årbyskolan that year.

Other inspirations were Depeche Mode and Martin's haircut and style gives that away. That summer I was in the intensive care unit with a coma for a week after my first suicide attempt with a face that according to my mother looked like a football after I had been involved in a massive brawl before the actual suicide attempt. The mass brawl was witnessed by a big tourist bus that stopped to have a look but I never noticed that.

*Mass brawl

Martin Sköld's haircut cause there were of course two Martin's until Martin Roos left the band and Harri Mänty from Västerås replaced him after the band members who knew him a bit found him drunk in the bushes in Eskilstuna one very drunk night and decided on the spot to hire him as their new guitarist after Roos.

Martin Roos studied film science amongst other things.

2b084bd4fad7a189f4ffb4a1c07d40bd9927a59285324bbbfc447b17b359bb2a.jpg

Jörn Donner, second from right, who died earlier today in Helsinki aged 86 holding the Oscar he won as producer of the Ingmar Bergman movie Fanny and Alexander in 1984.

Tags
images past photographs photos vintage
Back
Top Bottom