Visalia, CA - Visalia Fox Theatre (Aug. 29, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Speedway / Ganglord / Alma Matters / Istanbul / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Oboe Concerto / Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way / Kiss Me A Lot / Staircase At The University / I'm Not A Man / The Bullfighter Dies / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / People Are The Same Everywhere / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Yes, I Am Blind / Meat Is Murder / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said // Everyday Is Like Sunday / First Of The Gang To Die

setlist provided by Daniel B

Last edited:
If she's so bad then why did they name a college after her?

I'm not one to brag but Trinity has been in love with me for some time now, at first from afar and in time I fell in love with her, soon we were lovers. I'm just saying. Neo.

I wouldn't think he would be ok with it but I suppose he doesn't know. She is Europes problem now. Good luck guys!

What was name of the song they were playing before he came on? It was like an alternative rock song, probably the youngest out of all the videos that were being played maybe early 2000s

Yes I am blind into Meat is Murder.... physically felt my heart sink.

That chick was a complete lunatic and kept attacking random people. This show was two blocks from my house and was a HUGE deal for our little town. I couldn't give Moz my blue rose I bought because I ended up moving one row back into a seat because I didn't want her ruining my first time seeing him perform...especially after waiting in line literally all day. Other than that, this was an amazing experience to see him in such an intimate setting. I doubt he'll ever return to the murder capital, er...agricultural capital of CA, but I hope he does. He last played around here in Fresno in 2002 and I couldn't go.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom