Visalia, CA - Visalia Fox Theatre (Aug. 29, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Speedway / Ganglord / Alma Matters / Istanbul / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Oboe Concerto / Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way / Kiss Me A Lot / Staircase At The University / I'm Not A Man / The Bullfighter Dies / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / People Are The Same Everywhere / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Yes, I Am Blind / Meat Is Murder / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said // Everyday Is Like Sunday / First Of The Gang To Die

setlist provided by Daniel B

Last edited:
Having to be subjected to the antics of Trinity in the front row again I witnessed a totally juvenile jackass think that she is the shit. It's pathetic when her "friends" like Dalen, Alyssa, Chayane, and Julian have to tell the people around her to ignore her and tell her to "calm the f*** down because moz will walk". She's a imbecile, needs to take a serious look at her life and her behaviour then move on. She seriously looked like a moron giving the finger to people who weren't even paying attention to her then knocked the glasses off some dude. She's a train wreck waiting to die. Good riddens bitch!

the people who followed Moz 15/20 years ago were so much better people than what he attracts now. Ban David and allow Trinity to be walked in, I think I'm getting sick.

I told you they give out tickets free to make the venues look sold out. No need to feel honoured and thankful you did them a favour making the performance look like a hot ticket.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

If you are all talking about the same crazy chick I think you are, then yes she needs to be banned from all future shows. I was at Visalia and witnessed her smack a phone out of a guys hand who was recording the show then proceed to violently elbow him in his stomach. When that guys girlfreind pointed her out to security they just pulled her away, but she kept coming back and trying to now attack the girlfreind. This was going on for the remainder of the show. I then saw them arguing with security and asked them what's going on and why that crazy chick hasn't been removed from the venue, they told me that the security guard said there was nothing they can do becuase she is on the VIP list and can't throw her out, and that she was also demanding that the couple that SHE attacked be thrown out of the show.

Even Morrissey and one of the band members saw her crazy behavior and looked annoyed. If it were me, I would of been so upset and felt so helpless that not even SECURITY would do anything but keep pulling her back instead of throwing her out. If I ever have a run in with her (which I hope I don't) I will walk outside and call the police and have her arrested for assault, since security are not allowed to do their job and throw out trouble makers.

Since this girl is allowed to do what ever she wants and attack paying Morrissey fans at every show she goes to, I may not want to goto another show.

If you are all talking about the same crazy chick I think you are, then yes she needs to be banned from all future shows. I was at Visalia and witnessed her smack a phone out of a guys hand who was recording the show then proceed to violently elbow him in his stomach. When that guys girlfreind pointed her out to security they just pulled her away, but she kept coming back and trying to now attack the girlfreind. This was going on for the remainder of the show. I then saw them arguing with security and asked them what's going on and why that crazy chick hasn't been removed from the venue, they told me that the security guard said there was nothing they can do becuase she is on the VIP list and can't throw her out, and that she was also demanding that the couple that SHE attacked be thrown out of the show.

Even Morrissey and one of the band members saw her crazy behavior and looked annoyed. If it were me, I would of been so upset and felt so helpless that not even SECURITY would do anything but keep pulling her back instead of throwing her out. If I ever have a run in with her (which I hope I don't) I will walk outside and call the police and have her arrested for assault, since security are not allowed to do their job and throw out trouble makers.

Since this girl is allowed to do what ever she wants and attack paying Morrissey fans at every show she goes to, I may not want to goto another show.
You're not the only person who doesn't want to go to his shows BECAUSE of her.

I wasn't there this night but I know exactly who you mean and have watched a similar incident and she told security she was Morrisseys guest so can't been thrown out and this commotion was all I could hear while Morrissey was singing Yes I am blind!! My favourite song!

Why doesn't someone bitchslap this c-bomb?

Why doesn't someone bitchslap this c-bomb?

Because she's super intimidating, violent, unpredictable and unhinged, a combination which most folks shy away from. She's really mean and makes me want to not try and hit the barrier at his concerts which is unfair since I buy my tickets and want to have the full experience

dunno if it's me, but it's worst cover song he ever did, clicked away after a minute and some seconds.

indeed He could've chosen a better one

'and they say he's mentall'... would've like to hear Him sing Elvis Presley's 'Marie's the name of his latest flame' in whole,
so many other choices, even YMCA would be great compared to this...

i'm tired :sleeping:

I would love Morrissey to go down the country route - hopefully we will see more of this on the forthcoming UK tour. I know he bought a whole stack of them for a bulk buy discount, but those Star Trek shirts are getting really stale, so fingers crossed he will rock up to Hull wearing a Stetson, spurs, and cheekless pleather pants. Maybe go the whole hog and have the band dress up as native Americans?

Are you mad? Country music? This is freakin' Mozza, formerly of The Smiths (in case you didn't know...). I can't even name a country singer to suggest you go and watch. Please stop posting such nonsense.
Best regards.

Because she's super intimidating, violent, unpredictable and unhinged, a combination which most folks shy away from. She's really mean and makes me want to not try and hit the barrier at his concerts which is unfair since I buy my tickets and want to have the full experience

I guess though its hard to imagine not just punching them in the face and stepping on there fingers

I guess though its hard to imagine not just punching them in the face and stepping on there fingers

she is one of the chosen few who are on the list to get in free to every show and in before everyone else. So if you cross her, she will tell security and attempt to have you ejected. Being in the pit for Morrissey shows has become less fun because of people like her.

All these posts about this Trinity girl are hilarious. This girl sounds like a drunk? I can see why people wouldn't want to step in. Would you want to mess would someone like GG Allin? Okay, maybe she doesn't throw her feces on people...but still, she is unhinged. Wonder if she ever feels remorse?

she is one of the chosen few who are on the list to get in free to every show and in before everyone else. So if you cross her, she will tell security and attempt to have you ejected. Being in the pit for Morrissey shows has become less fun because of people like her.

If Morrissey wants to look out and see the front faces having a fantastic time he might well want to reconsider her being one of the 'chosen few' she creates a terrible atmosphere down there long before he steps onto the stage. She seems to get a kick out of making others feel small and simply must try and make everyone around her think she is some how in charge because she goes every night. The boy or girl going to see Morrissey for the first time, standing nearby, excited for the show who might then go on to see him more and bring more people along is subjected to pure bullying. It's not fair and isn't doing Morrissey any favours either.

All these posts about this Trinity girl are hilarious. This girl sounds like a drunk? I can see why people wouldn't want to step in. Would you want to mess would someone like GG Allin? Okay, maybe she doesn't throw her feces on people...but still, she is unhinged. Wonder if she ever feels remorse?

If she does it only lasts until she gets to the next show where she starts eyeing up more people to pick on. She's real violent too!!!!!

nah..she's just an asshole.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom