!Viva Hate!, make me a Prince comp

S

Skylarker

...because I'm interested.

There was a brief rumor, sweeping the nation via radio circa Your Arsenal, that Morrissey and Prince were working on a collaboration. It was totally a hoax. You are too young to remember this, but I think maybe we talked about this before privately.

At any rate, make me a Prince mix. It occurred to me tonight that I have never heard a song of his I did not like. So I would like to be directed in the direction of something more in depth.

Ayq_P4t_J.jpg

I'd personally say things get a bit iffy after track 23, but I felt the need to throw some of his newer stuff in to better represent what he sounds like in 2014.

rucxtw.png

That's a very nice mix!! I'm a massive Prince fan, he was my first huge musical obsession.

great, now I am gonna have to DL bunch of stuff to have these songs...

don't know the new ones, except the one I heard on him do on "New Girl" :confused:
but most of them are the same choices I'd make, good job man :)

No problem. I'm always glad to help. Let me know what you think when you get the time.

I will. I tried to download it at work yesterday and the gay computer blocked it, then I was running errands all over. But today, yes, I will grab it.

I should download this.

That's a very nice mix!! I'm a massive Prince fan, he was my first huge musical obsession.

Favorite Prince song?

don't know the new ones, except the one I heard on him do on "New Girl" :confused:
but most of them are the same choices I'd make, good job man :)

Thanks. I was going to include that song but I had a feeling Skylarker wouldn't like it. :p

I love me some Prince.
Great compilation.... I haven't yet heard his new stuff.

Thank you very much. ;)
His newer stuff is a lot more hit and miss than his older material used to be. His main problem these days is he seems to have neutered himself since he became a Jehovah's Witness.

Sorry for not getting back to this sooner.

I can't get the link to work. I thought at first it was an issue with my work's ISP but it did the same at home. 99.8 percent sure this is somehow my fault.

I've YouTube'd about a third of the songs so far. I like what I've heard, so far especially When You Were Mine and She's Always In My Hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for not getting back to this sooner.

I can't get the link to work. I thought at first it was an issue with my work's ISP but it did the same at home. 99.8 percent sure this is somehow my fault.

I've YouTube'd about a third of the songs so far. I like what I've heard, so far especially When You Were Mine and She's Always In My Hair.

Yeah, they removed it already. New link.

http://BillionUploads.com/7ka3mpp5jc4y

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom