"Viva Moz Vegas" - Caesars Palace residency confirmed (June 26, 27, July 1, 3, 4, on sale Feb. 28)

Official site just now....

Links posted by Mozmar:

MORRISSEY: VIVA MOZ VEGAS - Ticketmaster

https://www.caesars.com/las-vegas/s...Range=2020-06-25&category=headliner&property=

ABOUT THIS LAS VEGAS SHOW
Morrissey announces his most unlikely run of dates ever, a not-to-be-missed, sure-to-be-life-changing residency "Viva Moz Vegas" at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace on the Las Vegas Strip this summer.

The following performances go on sale Friday, Feb. 28 at 10am PT at Ticketmaster.com/MorrisseyVegas:
  • Friday, June 26
  • Saturday, June 27
  • Wednesday, July 1
  • Friday, July 3
  • Saturday, July 4
Morrissey, once voted the second-greatest living British cultural icon (behind David Attenborough and before Paul McCartney), takes on this residency as his second theatrical outing of its kind following a hallmark sold-out Broadway residency at the Lunt-Fontanne Theater in New York City, which earned unanimous praise from press. The Vegas residency, his latest stateside shows after a string of acclaimed tour dates with alt-rock icons Interpol last fall, comes on the heels of the announcement of Morrissey’s 13th solo album and third studio album for BMG, defiantly titled “I Am Not A Dog on a Chain,” set to be released on March 20. The Vegas residency will serve as an intimate, invigorating dive into Morrissey’s expansive career from his early days to the new album. As an artist who is always trying new things, and never wanting to repeat himself, this could be fans' only change to experience the provocative combination of Morrissey in Las Vegas. These shows are not to be missed.

full

Related item:

Media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Margaret. Margaret! Who is this Hector? Why is this balding man screaming Hector at me?

Just keep your eyes down and enjoy your dinner, Margaret. I think the ghost of Elvis is on next.

Margaret. Margaret! Who is this Hector? Why is this balding man screaming Hector at me?

Just keep your eyes down and enjoy your dinner, Margaret. I think the ghost of Elvis is on next.

Margaret. Margaret! I think Hector died?
That's depressing. This isn't what I expected at a dinner-show. It's put me right off my chips.

"...his most unlikely run of dates ever"

I'm confused - what's so unlikely about it? He's played Vegas before.

Unless this is a code that we can expect cancellations? :confused:

I saw Moz play Sin Shitty in December 1999. He was wearing a faux leather replica of Elvis's 1968 'Comeback Special' leather ensemble ... I wonder if he will dust it off for this run?

MORE SUCCESS THAN EVER FOR MOZ MUCHO MONEY COMING HIS WAY!!!!!:thumb:

poor :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: never will even make it to vegas.:cry:

Brief promo for the event:

Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom