Were has Arturo gone

Were has he gone, not seen him once at any of the previous two nights in london, aswell as the other bouncer he had for the tour?

I hope he's not gone for good. I like him.

As if you know....:sleeping:

Well do you know?:sleeping:

I have no idea where Arturo has gone, if he has indeed gone.... but I do know 'Rome' has tipped me off in the past about certain things in the world of Morrissey..... and has come up trumps with his tips...... so mock or doubt as much as you want.....:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

green day.

I'm unsure what this means and as you know the crew,could you explain?

By the way, I loved the handshake you recieved (on youtube) and yes he did beckon for your hand.(your very lucky, in my opinion) however you need to guide Morrissey gently towards me please.:)
I too like Arturo and his chatty driver, they so nice and friendly.:D

I'm unsure what this means and as you know the crew,could you explain?

By the way, I loved the handshake you recieved (on youtube) and yes he did beckon for your hand.(your very lucky, in my opinion) however you need to guide Morrissey gently towards me please.:)
I too like Arturo and his chatty driver, they so nice and friendly.:D

is there a link to this handshake as i wouldnt mind seeing it, cheers:thumb:

I want to see the Black shirt removal and him dropping it into noplaces hand.
someone must have it

As if you know....:sleeping:

Rome happens to be in with Moz crowd......whereas you are somewhere at the back asleep.....seeing as you're so good at yawning.You really shouldn't bore your silly self so much.:mock:

Jealousy is a bad emotion.:squiffy:

green day.
It would be so funny if we all starting hanging outside the Green Day concerts to see Arturo! You wouldn't have to buy a ticket to do that - maybe a parking fee. The nearest show is going to be a 6-hour drive from me, so I don't think I'll be going just to give a curbside shout-out. But if anybody else does, post pics!

I think he's a big cutie. ;)

It would be so funny if we all starting hanging outside the Green Day concerts to see Arturo! You wouldn't have to buy a ticket to do that - maybe a parking fee. The nearest show is going to be a 6-hour drive from me, so I don't think I'll be going just to give a curbside shout-out. But if anybody else does, post pics!

I think he's a big cutie. ;)

Its a double shocker really because Moz's old personal bodyguard, Ed Mendoza also went to Greenday just before Arturo did, so you could end up seeing both of them :lbf:

why don't you just f*** off, troll.

you've no idea what i know, or don't know.:rolleyes:

I hate the term "Troll", internet derision, sickening in itself, but some people on this site fulfill the definition without a further jolt, missing the opportunity to ignore, choosing instead to detriment. Why? Because they can. Let's just ignore them, friends....

I hate the term "Troll", internet derision, sickening in itself, but some people on this site fulfill the definition without a further jolt, missing the opportunity to ignore, choosing instead to detriment. Why? Because they can. Let's just ignore them, friends....

YAH MEIN FUHRER!
Nazi_Smiley.gif

:)rolleyes:)

Back
Top Bottom