What a maneuver!: A WWF appreciation thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
I saw this comment on an article on cagesideseats.com and I think it's definitely the only way to salvage the Lashley/Rusev/Lana storyline:

"They should give the baby Blackface and dress him in African style even though he’s clearly White and Rusev’s, basically force the kid into being Black name him Lashley Rusev or Bobby Rusev but preferably Mandingo Rusev, there is an actual baby right?"

I saw this comment on an article on cagesideseats.com and I think it's definitely the only way to salvage the Lashley/Rusev/Lana storyline:

"They should give the baby Blackface and dress him in African style even though he’s clearly White and Rusev’s, basically force the kid into being Black name him Lashley Rusev or Bobby Rusev but preferably Mandingo Rusev, there is an actual baby right?"

They should name him Akeem the African Dream Jr.

But really, Punk just showed up and this is what you’re posting about? Shame on you.

I was wrong, this is also good:

I hope this angle goes for another 5 years

Posted by Leia Blaze on Nov 26, 2019 | 2:16 PM
I hate this program, but this is brilliant.
Picturing this might legitimately be one of the funniest things I can imagine. Just 5 years of this nonsense, but to make it even better, there is zero mention or acknowledgment that it has been going on forever. No reasoning, no moving forward with the story, just this weird holding pattern of Rusev attacking Bobby Lashley in public places (laundromat, auto shop while Lashley is getting an oil change, financial planner’s office, whatever) and Lana trying to think of new ways to emasculate Rusev ("Bobby can open the jar of pickles in ONE TRY LIKE A REAL MAN" Fight breaks out in the canning section of the local home goods store).

It’s "FIGHT FOREVER" just for a bizzarro world shattered marriage.

Posted by OneLineDerek on Nov 26, 2019 | 3:03 PM
I enjoy this idea.

Posted by git2k12 on Nov 26, 2019 | 3:18 PM

@!Viva Hate! Make yourself useful and upload the men and women's Royal Rumble 2020 matches to sendspace or whichever similar site that allows video uploads so I can download them and watch them :thumb:

@!Viva Hate! Make yourself useful and upload the men and women's Royal Rumble 2020 matches to sendspace or whichever similar site that allows video uploads so I can download them and watch them :thumb:

This is all you need to know.
C61F514C-3C59-44D1-B33A-056AAF388331.jpeg

255DF330-915E-494B-AA23-E884C131512C.jpeg

A7C5F736-3916-403A-88EC-50CFD2F6AC64.jpeg

Don’t let the macho image fool you. Wrestling has always been a gay sport. Good way to check each other’s bits and pieces.
American football is right behind with the butt slapping

Maybe it’s just you.

Nah
One thing you have to agree on, there is a deep thinking brain underneath the skull

Maybe underneath mine, maybe underneath yours...but certainly not underneath the skull of everyone who has commented in this thread today.

Maybe underneath mine, maybe underneath yours...but certainly not underneath the skull of everyone who has commented in this thread today.
I take it as a compliment. Rifke is harmless and I feel it’s my duty to protect her

Wrestlemania potentially looking great

Styles v Undertaker
Goldberg v Reigns
Cena v The Fiend
Edge v Orton
Drew v Brock
Charlotte v Rhea

Back
Top Bottom