What album are you listening to right now?

While I have become annoyed with that this site is now crawling with Swedes like a 3 day old taco does with flies :squiffy:
5810A329-8A8C-45FA-B305-089042AD793E.jpeg

Once upon a time, there was a duo from Sweden which I adored, I shall listen to them now for a while :guitar:

Whilst not conforming to the "album" criteria... this will appear on the proper long player next year. For now, the EP.

Screen Shot 2018-09-20 at 2.36.28 PM.png

Echo and the Bunnymen just released four songs to spotify as a taster of the new album 'The Stars, The Oceans & The Moon' due out in October. A re imagined transformation of classic songs like 'The Killing Moon'.

THIS is the kind of album Moz should be releasing instead of cover versions. He should do cover versions of his own songs but make them radically different.
p.s. I'm not denying that the covers album could be great, but I wish he'd release a new album or a re-imagined version of earlier classics.

R-12555644-1537543682-3594.jpeg.jpg

This is great. You have to listen to the full album and get in the "blue" mood. It's strong, quite dark but hopeful and beautifully made.
I hope to listen to this band live at any point in my life, but I know it won't be soon given the circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom