What album are you listening to right now?

Album.
Of.
The.
Year.

Fontaines_D.C._Dogrel_600_600.jpg

0000760107.jpg

Mere mortals could not even dream of releasing a single A-side half as good as most of the B-sides here.
Suede were simply outstanding in the 90s, almost faultless.

Mere mortals could not even dream of releasing a single A-side half as good as most of the B-sides here.

Thank you for reminding me of this great collection! It’s been too long since I listened to this.

0000760107.jpg

Essential album.
Regards,
FWD.

0000760107.jpg

Shame we never heard about them and I remember how people hated them. Marc, you are off your trolly as always. Suede was music for gay men and they made the same song over and over when Brett used that anxiety voice to go aaaaaaahhhhhhh eeeeeeerrrrrrrrr and housewives used it to avoid suicide and living on pills.

You're such a flirt in a pink shirt and how come a man with south american blood became such a poof?

Mere mortals he says like he was a proper manc when you just lost the return ticket for the banana boat heading back home to where you come from gnome.

Fooking piss ant.

Shame we never heard about them and I remember how people hated them. Marc, you are off your trolly as always. Suede was music for gay men and they made the same song over and over when Brett used that anxiety voice to go aaaaaaahhhhhhh eeeeeeerrrrrrrrr and housewives used it to avoid suicide and living on pills.

You're such a flirt in a pink shirt and how come a man with south american blood became such a poof?

Mere mortals he says like he was a proper manc when you just lost the return ticket for the banana boat heading back home to where you come from gnome.

Fooking piss ant.

Well, I am a big ol' homo. There may be a connection....

Did anyone hear the new David Berman/Purple Mountains record? My favorite thing that's come out this year. So glad he's returned and is making music once again.

Guesswork by Lloyd Cole, released yesterday. Some cracking electronica infused songs on the album, especially The Afterlife, which reminds me of John Grant's 'Tempest'.

Back
Top Bottom