what are you eating right now

i had to look up daikon in the dictionary, and, no, seemingly it's not a daikon. i assume it's a raw radish, quite delicious and also supporting purification processes in the lung

have you tried gluten-free things? i read so many diverse opinions about it, especially with regard to alternative cereals. this here is a gluten-free ready-to-go baking mixture bread as a start for a two-weeks-experiment:
View attachment 41525
it was delicious yesterday but already tasted a bit dusty today. we'll see
looks good! i dont think i have ever had gluten free bread. i should try it though. i think i may be allergic to gluten, not to jump on the gluten allergy bandwagon or anything, but i seem to get edema in my face--particularly around my eyes, which may be what caused my f***ed up eyelids--whenever i eat bread. all i know is that my favourite cookies--chinese chews--are gluten free and they are amazing.

Gluten-free bread
English muffins
Fruits – apples, strawberries (no bananas)
Hot chocolate
Ice tea
Tea bags
White sugar
Vanilla, green tea or fig scented candle
Organic vegetarian cheddar cheese – Dubliner
Rice milk
Still water – Volvic or Fiji brand only
Carton of organic apple juice
Kerrygold biscuits
Organic marmalade without gelatine
Cereal
Cashew nuts, unsalted
Salty peanuts

You people sound like yuppies.
It's so refreshing when someone orders just a regular black coffee. No soya chai latte whatever with a touch of cinnamon. People with these dietary demands are a nightmare for chefs. They would throw tantrums :swearover missing chia seeds in their posh vegan salad. f*** them all.

You people sound like yuppies.
It's so refreshing when someone orders just a regular black coffee. No soya chai latte whatever with a touch of cinnamon. People with these dietary demands are a nightmare for chefs. They would throw tantrums :swearover missing chia seeds in their posh vegan salad. f*** them all.

We're not yuppies, we are yummies. :yum:

many people seem to have a gluten sensitivity without knowing, it's the allergy people who notice. ive stopped getting so horribly tired in the morning, thats the first thing ive realized, so i might just stick to the glutenfree oat, quinoa and millet for awhile. ive never had chinese chews. is this a bubble tea cookie?
haha no. they're this wonderful little cookie made with dates and nuts and other assorted things! i was happy to tout them because i thought they were dairy free, but it turns out i think there's eggs in them. too bad! i dont think there's any strict way to make them though so possibly they're not all gluten free, i just know the ones i've bought are and are none the worse for it.
1975067_10203554578843924_1526759525_n.jpg

haha no. they're this wonderful little cookie made with dates and nuts and other assorted things! i was happy to tout them because i thought they were dairy free, but it turns out i think there's eggs in them. too bad! i dont think there's any strict way to make them though so possibly they're not all gluten free, i just know the ones i've bought are and are none the worse for it.
1975067_10203554578843924_1526759525_n.jpg
I hope you weren't eating cookies all afternoon but showed up at the polling station last night. Did you vote for the greens? I did.

cookie monster knows whats up. i actually laughed out loud when i watched that. i mean, i've always loved cookie monster but i never really considered just how fabulous he is until now, watching him go to town on those sheets of cookies and thinking to myself "now is that really necessary?". i mean, he isnt just a glutton, he's an absolute unchecked slovenly mess. of course it isnt necessary, that's what it makes it so fabulous.

cookie monster knows whats up. i actually laughed out loud when i watched that. i mean, i've always loved cookie monster but i never really considered just how fabulous he is until now, watching him go to town on those sheets of cookies and thinking to myself "now is that really necessary?". i mean, he isnt just a glutton, he's an absolute unchecked slovenly mess. of course it isnt necessary, that's what it makes it so fabulous.

Oh I get it now...you're a preteen fat girl. I do apologize.

I just had food. If you ask doctors they claim you don't have to eat cause they deny the benefits of vitamins and minerals despite this being in all the food we eat.

I blame the Flexner Report:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flexner_Report

If you ever wondered why big pharma is treating your symptoms but never the illness itself.

tonight i felt like i wanted some baklava, so i walked the two hours to the store to buy a box, and then when i came home i ate it all immediately. now i feel so f***ing ill. i never thought i'd say this but i never want to see another piece of baklava again.

damn, i wish i had bought two boxes so i could make myself sick on it tomorrow toooooo

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom