what are you eating right now

veggie sub from subway.
I have been craving one for WEEKS now. sooo goooddd.

when under attack by the forces of evil :cool: I feel the need to eat meat :o
so, Chinese food is on the way :thumb:

Crab Cheese puffs
Peking Duck
Mu Shu Lamb
& Hot and Sour soup
:yum:

veggie sub from subway.
I have been craving one for WEEKS now. sooo goooddd.

What are they like???

I was tempted to get one the other day but was sceptical about spending £2 something on veg in bread :o. Could you persuade me to think otherwise?

just got back from a vegan doughnut party. maple bacon was good, but ice cream sandwich in a doughnut was the best.

Tostitos hint of lime chips with Herdez hot salsa! (and Sprite)

Tea. A bit dry, to be honest.

This reminds me of a few years ago when my friend and I made a bread-shaped mould, poured tea into it, and then put it in the freezer. So we had tea-bread! We never ate it and I can't remember why we did it in the first place, boredom most likely. :o

Shepherds Pie made with quorn mince. Not right now, but in a few minutes.

What are they like???

I was tempted to get one the other day but was sceptical about spending £2 something on veg in bread :o. Could you persuade me to think otherwise?
I love 'em. I get them with tomatoes, lettuce, pickles, cucumbers, green peppers, sometimes jalapenos. Then I get provolone cheese which for me, takes the place of meat because I get extra cheese. Then add some mayo and mustard and it's pretty damn good.
Oh, and put it on Italian herbs and cheese. I usually got just regular plain bread, but then one day the guy gave me Italian herbs and cheese instead and it was even better!

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom