What are you watching on YouTube right now?

one of the best miniseries' you will ever watch!! suranne jones showing why she's the best actress in the world by a huge margin

one of the best miniseries' you will ever watch!! suranne jones showing why she's the best actress in the world by a huge margin

Love her! She was so great in that series where she played the crazy one that turned out to be the sane one...

Is part two and three of this also on YouTube? Link?

Love her! She was so great in that series where she played the crazy one that turned out to be the sane one...

Is part two and three of this also on YouTube? Link?
yes!!!! and it is SO worth watching!!

which series are you talking about? dr. foster? did you see that? she is magnificent in that. her acting is such a revelation. i sincerely think she is the best actress in the world.

I've always found ice-skating competitions boring to watch...Even as a kid...Even the best skaters...And then I realized they could all have been filmed LIKE THIS

OH FFS. :head-smack:

Yes, I'd like to hear your story!
Four or five years ago, I was in a restaurant in Los Angeles with my then-girlfriend. It was a Friday night and the place was packed, there was a corny sort of wedding band playing and nowhere to sit. We huddled up by the bar and ordered a couple drinks and while we were up there, I overheard the people next to me talking about Joni Mitchell. My ears perked up and I kind of leaned in and the guy said to me, "Did you see Joni? She's over there."

Turns out it was her nurse's birthday and they had reserved a big table to celebrate. I couldn't believe it. At this point, I had lived in Los Angeles for about ten years and had always wondered if I'd ever run into someone like Bob Dylan or Neil Young or Joni Mitchell (rather than the younger celebrities who are relatively easy to bump into). She and her entourage seemed to be having a great time and enjoying the music. Occasionally, her nurse would pull her up out of her wheelchair and get her dancing a little bit.

We stayed a while until the bar started to empty out. The band was finishing up their second set and the lead singer took a moment to acknowledge Joni and thank her for being there before launching into a wobbly version of "Woodstock." It was this beautiful thing, watching Joni watching the band play one of her songs in this dive bar setting. She seemed sweetly grateful and the whole moment had this real tenderness to it.

After it was all over, I approached her table and quietly asked if I could say hello. Her nurse seemed protective of her at first but Joni waved her away. I think she has some days that are more lucid than others and I probably caught her on a good night. I crouched next to her wheelchair and we spoke for a little while about music and the bar and whatnot. She kept remarking that I looked exactly like her grandson, to the point of calling for her nurse to concur. Funny. I have a nice picture of the two of us. I felt like I was floating a few inches above the ground after that.

Four or five years ago, I was in a restaurant in Los Angeles with my then-girlfriend. It was a Friday night and the place was packed, there was a corny sort of wedding band playing and nowhere to sit. We huddled up by the bar and ordered a couple drinks and while we were up there, I overheard the people next to me talking about Joni Mitchell. My ears perked up and I kind of leaned in and the guy said to me, "Did you see Joni? She's over there."

Turns out it was her nurse's birthday and they had reserved a big table to celebrate. I couldn't believe it. At this point, I had lived in Los Angeles for about ten years and had always wondered if I'd ever run into someone like Bob Dylan or Neil Young or Joni Mitchell (rather than the younger celebrities who are relatively easy to bump into). She and her entourage seemed to be having a great time and enjoying the music. Occasionally, her nurse would pull her up out of her wheelchair and get her dancing a little bit.

We stayed a while until the bar started to empty out. The band was finishing up their second set and the lead singer took a moment to acknowledge Joni and thank her for being there before launching into a wobbly version of "Woodstock." It was this beautiful thing, watching Joni watching the band play one of her songs in this dive bar setting. She seemed sweetly grateful and the whole moment had this real tenderness to it.

After it was all over, I approached her table and quietly asked if I could say hello. Her nurse seemed protective of her at first but Joni waved her away. I think she has some days that are more lucid than others and I probably caught her on a good night. I crouched next to her wheelchair and we spoke for a little while about music and the bar and whatnot. She kept remarking that I looked exactly like her grandson, to the point of calling for her nurse to concur. Funny. I have a nice picture of the two of us. I felt like I was floating a few inches above the ground after that.
I wonder if she still smokes, and if she's ever thought about the plight of meat destined animals.

Back
Top Bottom