What are you watching on YouTube right now?

This is great with headphones (binaural sound)

Yeah that's fine Dale, but I wasn't talking about 'virtual' getting out & about. You need to get out & feel the wind and rain, listen to the sounds of nature for real. I did this yesterday, 6 miles, it was wonderful.

I'm currently going down a 60's talkshow rabbit hole, who knew it got this spicy? The funniest thing about this clip is William Buckley was allegedly gay himself, LOL.

I'm currently going down a 60's talkshow rabbit hole, who knew it got this spicy? The funniest thing about this clip is William Buckley was allegedly gay himself, LOL.
They way Gore Vidal smiles when Buckley calls him "you queer" is great. I had never heard that Buckley was gay but his speech and mannerisms might have lead people to believe that.

They way Gore Vidal smiles when Buckley calls him "you queer" is great. I had never heard that Buckley was gay but his speech and mannerisms might have lead people to believe that.
I've just started watching the Buckley/Baldwin Oxford debate. Baldwin has this very hypnotic tone to his voice. The intelligentsia of yesteryear puts the screaming harpies on MSM today to shame.

poor norman mailer. i know how hard it is to be smarter than everyone :( good for him for telling that old crone to shut it. she was annoying me too.

That "old crone" is Flannery O'Conner. She easily has more writing talent than Vidal and Mailer combined. If you had actually read any of their books, I suppose there's a chance you might understand.

Back
Top Bottom