What are your fears?

SvartaSjael

What are you scared of?
Serious stuff? Things others would just laugh about?

As for me, I have a really bad moth phobia (yet I don't mind spiders and other insects at all)..

What are you scared of?
Serious stuff? Things others would just laugh about?

As for me, I have a really bad moth phobia (yet I don't mind spiders and other insects at all)..

Cockroaches. I am afraid of them and hate them. In one apartment I lived in with my then scumbag boyfriend (he DID keep the place sparkling clean) we suddenly had an infestation of cockroaches, big motherf***ers. I remember flicking on the light in the kitchen and I kid you not, 20 huge cockroaches were by the sink and I ran into the bathroom and grabbed the first thing I had, a can of Big Sexy Hair and I sprayed it all over them but they had scuttled away, bastards. Cockroaches are SERIOUS stuff.

Cockroaches. I am afraid of them and hate them. In one apartment I lived in with my then scumbag boyfriend (he DID keep the place sparkling clean) we suddenly had an infestation of cockroaches, big motherf***ers. I remember flicking on the light in the kitchen and I kid you not, 20 huge cockroaches were by the sink and I ran into the bathroom and grabbed the first thing I had, a can of Big Sexy Hair and I sprayed it all over them but they had scuttled away, bastards. Cockroaches are SERIOUS stuff.

hahaha. thx for adding that crucial tidbit of information. :D

It may have been leftover from the last time Poison was on tour.

I hope it's not the same stuff Bret used to spray his hair with, cuz it apparently made it all fall out.

I "guido'ed" my hair out of existence. I think that is what happened. Thank god my bald noggin has no crazy bumps or is shaped like Charlie Brown. I am okay with the oval sinister looking skull.

Well, hell, nugz, Big Sexy Hair comes in this phallic can and somehow I thought I could stick the bastards to the sink. WHAT are cockroaches FOR, anyway???????? To scare the shit out of ME?:p

Well, hell, nugz, Big Sexy Hair comes in this phallic can and somehow I thought I could stick the bastards to the sink. WHAT are cockroaches FOR, anyway???????? To scare the shit out of ME?:p

They are inner city pets for those unable to catch a rat.

Big-Sexy-Hair-10214.jpg

that does look pretty threatening. :cool:

I "guido'ed" my hair out of existence. I think that is what happened. Thank god my bald noggin has no crazy bumps or is shaped like Charlie Brown. I am okay with the oval sinister looking skull.

I can see it now. The book, The Oval Sinister Skull :D

you shouldve sprayed the cockroaches with it, not bashed them to death. they wouldve had some big sexy hair right before they suffocated to death.

why do I feel Ms. Dow Jones could make a kickass graphic for that?

I cannot believe I watched that Rock Of Love- Bret is sooooooooooo ugly. "every rose has its thorn..." yeah, and it's YOU, buddy!

I am going to make a power ballad playlist for all to download.

Tags
fears
Back
Top Bottom