What concert/show are you going to go to next?

Got tickets today for The Fall next month at the Academy and Leeds in October also Morrissey Liverpool,skint but happy:D

What was your verdict?:)
I know you weren't asking me but...:)
Saw Neil Young in Aberdeen on Wednesday and he was fantastic. He looks his age but sings and plays like he did in his twenties...did a cover of Beatles "Day in the Life" which I totally loved, not often someone can make that work surely?! A living legend...

A week next Friday I'm off the the opera (Prima Donna - Rufus Wainwrights debut offering). The following night I resume my participation in the Refusal tour, at the Troxy.

sonic youth tomorrow night:guitar:

A week next Friday I'm off the the opera (Prima Donna - Rufus Wainwrights debut offering). The following night I resume my participation in the Refusal tour, at the Troxy.

i' m actually not going to the wainwright opera on the 10th nad then going to the vienna moz show on the 11th (if ican get a ticket). ifi i'd decided tto go to the wainright show i would have had the nexact same schedule as you a week a=earlier.

I'll be going to the opera too. Since Rufus wrote this in the Yorkshire dales can we expect an Emmerdale theme? Oh not Wuthering Heights!

thninking about seeing the gossip but i cant afford it.
.so it will be morrissey and fanfare ciocarla and eventually sonic youth in the fall

Antony and the Johnsons tomorrow night at the Opera House, Manchester

:thumb:

^^^^ Hope you have a great time. I saw them in Edinburgh 4 weeks ago and it was just beautiful. I cried at the second song, big wuss that I am, but managed to hold it together for most of the concert.
I'm going to see Bruce Springsteen at Hampden on the 14th. Hope it doesn't rain. :guitar:

Enjoy Bruce. I was impressed by his Glasto Performance. :thumb:
Im expecting to be teary eyed this evening, so will make sure i take tissues!
Cant wait :)

someone's selling a ticket for that show tonight on ebay. the only problem is that the auction ends 2 days from now.

Back
Top Bottom