What did make you smile today?

Last edited by a moderator:
My new hero. Bitch be curmudgeoning. Billie in the background... 14 minutes of amazing.

I'm gonna subscribe to her, I've gotten really into black humour and she's hilarious, naturally funny. "Make sure yo shiiieet is leggiitt" haha

Having Billie Holiday in the back gives it some sort of poetic edge, the comments are ace as well

My alma mater's float stopped for In-n-Out next to my house on the way home from the parade. :sweet:

10885338_10205090833618112_802644016756446775_n.jpg

My alma mater's float stopped for In-n-Out next to my house on the way home from the parade. :sweet:

10885338_10205090833618112_802644016756446775_n.jpg

This is interesting, here's the text from the alum's describing the float:

"The float was constructed by students from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo and their counterparts at California State Polytechnic University in Pomona. “Soaring Stories” depicts a fairytale castle and mythological griffin springing to life from the pages of storybooks, reflecting the parade theme “Inspiring Stories.”

“This year, our design is very different from our concept,” said Tiffany Geery, the design chair and a fourth-year industrial engineering student. “The initial concept had a volcano and a dinosaur on it. The design team took the idea of books coming to life from the concept and brainstormed ideas for stories, which is how we ended up with our design.”

And a pic of the float in the parade:

CAL-POLY-ROSE-PARADE-2015-JPG.jpg

I just read about this in the December 2014 National Geographic. The design for this float was submitted 6 months ago, this is one of those "Hmmm, let's think about this" coincidences.

16004673028_59f27e68ef_b.jpg

My take? 10 points to Gryffindor. :cool:

This is my favorite photo of my bosses. Note the epic photobomb. :rofl: Gets me every time. "Honey just smile and look at the camera, don't upset the 500 pound gorilla that is making the photographer wet his khakis."

Last edited:
This is my favorite photo of my bosses. Note the epic photobomb. :rofl: Gets me every time. "Honey just smile and look at the camera, don't upset the 500 pound gorilla that is making the photographer wet his khakis."

I'm sure they would be delighted to know that you're posting pictures of them on the forum of an '80s Pop Star. A funny picture, but inappropriate for this website. As are any photos of family members, friends, or even The Self. This may have made you smile today, but you didn't need to tell the people on Morrissey-solo.com about it. Or rather, you could have written about it without showing the picture. Or showed the picture and blanked out the faces. Is there *anything* you keep private?

Fond wishes,
-The Truth Seeker

I'm sure they would be delighted to know that you're posting pictures of them on the forum of an '80s Pop Star. A funny picture, but inappropriate for this website. As are any photos of family members, friends, or even The Self. This may have made you smile today, but you didn't need to tell the people on Morrissey-solo.com about it. Or rather, you could have written about it without showing the picture. Or showed the picture and blanked out the faces. Is there *anything* you keep private?

Fond wishes,
-The Truth Seeker

how do you know that it isnt a pic already made public? seems presumptuous. theres no harm in posting photos of people

Fond wishes,
-The Truth Seeker

I never wrote their names.

Gaston is at it again.

tumblr_mdvgjdhQ3F1rr5kcxo1_400.jpg

Noah is the worst actor which is funny because he excels at schmoozing. :D I was present when he shot the footage of the spider. Form a line for autographs. (Homey got 8,000 views, I'm impressed. He's going to be a superstar at NAB this year.)

Just returned from a road trip with my good friend of many years Forbes.
We had a little trip up into the hills above Sawantwadi in Maharashtra India.
He's 72 and had polio when he was young.
He's not good walking but he's great on two wheels.
We always have a couple of trips out when we get together here in Goa.
Across the border to Karnataka in a couple of weeks time.
The views are stunning(unlike the roads) but the highlights are when we stop for something to eat and drink.
The Indians are on the whole are so nice we end up spending an hour or two talking and chatting.
The thing is because there are so many different languages in India,English is the common language to many Indians.
That's very handy for me.
But it's a problem for Forbes because his broad Scottish accent is hard even for me at times.
It always leads to a very entertaining time.

how do you know that it isnt a pic already made public? seems presumptuous. theres no harm in posting photos of people

How do I know? Probably because it's in a frame and seems to be hanging on a wall in her - or someone else's - house? *rollseyes* Try harder!

Warmest regards,
The Truth Seeker

How do I know? Probably because it's in a frame and seems to be hanging on a wall in her - or someone else's - house? *rollseyes* Try harder!

Warmest regards,
The Truth Seeker

how do you know that they didnt share the photo any time ago by taking a pic of the photo in the frame that already existed quickly and posted it on social media etc? if my mother wants to share a pic already in existence physically she doesnt take it out of the frame scan it download it etc, she takes a pic of it, the photo in the frame, on her phone and uploads it quickly as thats the level of imortance it holds to her. point is you dont know the truth and are making assumptions. i dont know either but im not trying to claim the truth here

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom