What did make you smile today?

I took it down, is everyone happy? Control freak morons, two random people in the jungle with a gorilla whose name you don't know who wouldn't give a shit if I posted it anyway.

Why do you care anyway? Are you the Privacy Police? You have no idea. NO IDEA what I'm called upon to put up with in the name of gleaning my signs, I hand you my bosses in the midst of a GRAIL and you want to nitpick that I show questionable judgement with respect to privacy? I could f***ing SPILL but I don't, but I'm the one in the wrong here. Give us your stuff but don't give us your stuff. You know what, f*** you, f*** everyone.

I just helped my little neighbor Benjy out immensely. This ribbon was animated, swaying ominously in the deep end of the pool, he thought it was a fish, but one of those spider fish that kill you. "It's just ribbon, Benjy."

"Okay I gotta go." Huge smile. :D Relief.

16040365427_39cb513e0b_b.jpg

The aging queer man who runs the dildo shop I frequent noticed I was hesitant to follow a lone pervert out the door into the parking lot and stopped what he was doing and walked me to my car. And they say chivalry is dead. :sweet:

Traffic police told to wear adult nappies during Pope’s visit to the Philippines

"When Pope Francis visits the Philippines next week, traffic enforcers won’t let the capital’s streets get gridlocked if they have to answer the call of nature.

About 2,000 traffic enforcers who will be on duty during the January 15-19 papal visit will be required to wear adult nappies, also known as diapers, said Metropolitan Manila Development Authority Chairman Francis Tolentino.

Tolentino also encouraged spectators, who will wait for hours to see the pope, to wear nappies.

The prospect of wearing nappies while on duty was “well received” by his men, the chairman said on Wednesday.

Tolentino said the idea will be tested on Friday by some 800 traffic enforcers who work shifts during the nearly 24-hour annual procession of the Black Nazarene. It will be the first time that traffic enforcers in the Philippines will wear nappies while on duty in the streets, he said."

http://www.scmp.com/news/asia/artic...rs-told-wear-adult-nappies-during-popes-visit

I think I'm in love.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never been to Comicon. I'm waiting for Morrissey to take me. :blushing:

My neighbor is a total geek, he went last year and was drained afterward, there was just so much to process. It's like my desk right now except cool.

My friend's nephew needed a five minute rest during his Halloween party.

(So don't shave the armpits? :p)

Never do.
That's for wimps LOL

I love the scene in La Dolce Vita on the rooftop with the helicopter and the beautiful Italian sunbathers raise their arms to wave and it's bush city. :horny:

Apparently there's a trend to dye your pit hair crazy colors. I've never dyed my hair but I'd try that for funzies before I get too old to have fun.

Somebody loves the ball pit. :D

My boss received a lot of cardinal-themed bird clothing this year and was lamenting she had no cardinal earrings. So I found a pair and was so excited and bought them, particularly excited they were such a steal at $3. This is her response. :D

16232196396_b02dfe9e88_b.jpg

I can't compete with Warren Buffet, Bill Gates and Paul Anka, what's a girl to do? :p

Last edited:
Love these bitches.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom