What did make you smile today?

I have a feeling that Daisy will not be able to find love this season. She may not find it until seasons two or three.

I have a feeling you're right. :lbf:

being home alone, listening to T-Rex and Simon and Garfunkel REALLY loud.

Just watched on youtube, U2's tribute to Michael Jackson..Dedicating Angel of Harlem to him with a few lines of Man in the Mirror and Can't Stop Till You get Enough spliced in..Well done :clap:

Just watched on youtube, U2's tribute to Michael Jackson..Dedicating Angel of Harlem to him with a few lines of Man in the Mirror and Can't Stop Till You get Enough spliced in..Well done :clap:

Yes - seemed to be a great show - I liked the setlist. I am downloading the audio now.

the HUGE black and yellow dragonfly i saw on my way to work today,
wish id had my camera.. :rolleyes:

I finished work 1.5 hours earlier than scheduled. :D

The lovely lady working at the bank today.
She laughed and helped me when I shyly said that I have no idea what I'm doing.:)

The fact that I have three days off next week.

This:

[youtube]L3kpyJI2JBo&NR=1[/youtube]

24.gif

Hilarious.

You have no idea.

I found my London Calling t-shirt!! :guitar: that I bought in London ;) I was going mental thinking it just disappeared into thin air :confused: and I only got to wear it once :( Welcome home, Clash tee :):)

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom