What did make you smile today?

My Step daughter just rang me.
She used her O2 thing to get a priority ticket for Brixton for me.
I never knew she was on O2.
When we had dinner at her place last Sunday,
I was telling her how great Plymouth was.
So off her own bat she got me a ticket.
Going be a long day,I've got a ticket to the community shield as well.
To say it made me smile is a understatement.
What a little treasure she really is.

This....

monkey-self-portrait.jpg

I was speaking to one of my favourite nannies today and she told me she's looking for a new job and then we talked about the family she was working for until recently and I asked why she quit and she said "It was aaaawful. I was doing EVERYTHING. Everything except the husband". She from France and absolutely lovely but the office was full of me and loads of british people and everyone got completely silent and stared at her. Both she and I were laughing so hard we were crying.

I brought my 10 year old son his first deodorant this week as after PE on Monday his armpits were a trifle wiffy. :sick:

On Tuesday morning he sprayed it on.....on Wednesday he sprayed it on....same on Thursday....today I noticed he pulled on his school shirt without the now familiar squirt.....

"Why haven't you put on your new deodorant mate?"

"Derrrrrrrr!.....*POINTS TO CAN*.....48 HOUR Protection Mum!!!"

Love Alma xxx

Last edited:
I brought my 10 year old son his first deodorant this week as after PE on Monday his armpits were a trifle wiffy. :sick:

On Tuesday morning he sprayed it on.....on Wednesday he sprayed it on....same on Thursday....today I noticed he pulled on his school shirt without the now familiar squirt.....

"Why haven't you put on your new deodorant mate?"

"Derrrrrrrr!.....*POINTS TO CAN*.....48 HOUR Protection Mum!!!"

Love Alma xxx

I remember when my mom first told me to put deoderant on. I was so embarrassed. But I'm glad she told me, at least I don't smell. You moms have to teach us the embarrassing stuff. Thank you. ;)

aww already! happy birthday day little man!!! and hellp Ep xxx

Aww, good to see you around here too! :)

I remember there was a thread in general discussion on useless Morrissey-related facts, but it's archived now. Too bad: I just discovered that Andrew Eldritch of the Sisters of Mercy is exactly a week older than Morrissey. That's cute. :)

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom