What do you think of Gustavo Manzur's songwriting skills?

What do you think of Gustavo's songwriting skills?

• Total voters

Maurice E Maher

Last edited:
really liked it once i heard he did the flamenco guitar on the album. his songs were good as well (im one of the few i guess who really really likes earth is).

His piano intro to Trouble Loves Me this last tour gave me chills. He's remarkably talented.

If Morrissey's intention was to make flamenco album, then Manzur was the person to hire.

Ottmar Liebert must have been beyond Harvest's budget.

I refuse to vote as Morrissey says that anyone who votes is a "bit of a nob", but were I to do so I would vote for GREAT.

I think he's allright.
And I wouldn't mind giving him a breakfast burrito.

Name the place and time, Gustavo.

i wonder if hell stick around for the next album or take on a greater song writing role.

is this the first record without alain whyte? i think gustavo will emerge as one of moz's best songwriting partners. boz is a great standby, and i'm glad JT's songwriting is becoming more subtle and less plodding.

is this the first record without alain whyte? i think gustavo will emerge as one of moz's best songwriting partners. boz is a great standby, and i'm glad JT's songwriting is becoming more subtle and less plodding.

The first record since 'Your Arsenal' to not to have songwriting contributions from Whyte...although technically, 'Ringleader of the Tormentors' was his last album with the band.

stop making knob references. its clear as day

A knob reference? Wrong thread! :D

I was genuinely offering a breakfast burrito. Isn't sharing food the sincerest display of affection?
It might interest you that I seem to recall I tasted my first and only breakfast burrito near the job center in Vancouver...Or it might not.
As it happens, I'm not equipped with a burrito at all times. I suppose I'll have to go back to Vancouver someday...Unless you guys know of other places that have them breakfast burritos. They're yummy! And comforting. :)

oh i was just kidding as i like the breakfast burritos myself wink wink. i myself would probably just badger him to death with guitar questions and questions about writing as a junior partner so to speak. i find that topic fascinating.

I hope to see more from Gustavo...just as I had hoped to hear more from Michael Farrell. Maybe we'll still get the chance?

Back
Top Bottom