What happened to Reelaround?

i_love_saying_good_bye_greeting_cards-r2c267e7d968f43d4b22089f5e01d2698_xvuak_8byvr_324.jpg

I'll really miss her. All I know is that I really miss her. I hope someday she comes back.

God Bless you, Reelaround.

"Peaceful, Easy Feeling" by The Eagles

-Beautiful vocals by Glenn Frey. Beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll really miss her. All I know is that I really miss her. I hope someday she comes back.

God Bless you, Reelaround.

"Peaceful, Easy Feeling" by The Eagles

-Beautiful vocals by Glenn Frey. Beautiful.

Dude, get a grip on yourself.

For someone who refered to her as "reacharound" I'd say you have some nerve saying you miss her.

Lol! I think you hit the nail on the head. I was about 97% sure Moz got all ill at Reacharound's party.

For someone who refered to her as "reacharound" I'd say you have some nerve saying you miss her.

You have quite the memory, don't you? I referred to Reelaround, using that terminology, only one time. That was about nine or ten months ago. This was back in the day when realitybites & I were friends. Reality & I were conversing on a thread and then Reelaround wrote a comment that sort of took a shot at Reality. That's when I used that terminology to describe her. I didn't direct that comment at Reelaround but used it in conversing with Reality. That written, I think you're a loser Geezer. Truly, I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you don't deserve any at all. By the way, do you remember the time when Reelaround was defending you in a thread, and for some insane reason you turned on her by saying she "wasn't worth the skid marks in your toilet." Do you remember that? I can say whatever I want to say about someone. I don't have to justify myself to a loser like you.

By the way, provide the evidence that you were pm'ing Steve Croce. I think you're 100% lying about that. Provide the evidence or shut up.

You have quite the memory, don't you? I referred to Reelaround, using that terminology, only one time. That was about nine or ten months ago. This was back in the day when realitybites & I were friends. Reality & I were conversing on a thread and then Reelaround wrote a comment that sort of took a shot at Reality. That's when I used that terminology to describe her. I didn't direct that comment at Reelaround but used it in conversing with Reality. That written, I think you're a loser Geezer. Truly, I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you don't deserve any at all. By the way, do you remember the time when Reelaround was defending you in a thread, and for some insane reason you turned on her by saying she "wasn't worth the skid marks in your toilet." Do you remember that? I can say whatever I want to say about someone. I don't have to justify myself to a loser like you.

By the way, provide the evidence that you were pm'ing Steve Croce. I think you're 100% lying about that. Provide the evidence or shut up.

I think it's really f***ing weird that you'd care about that incident "Justin Playfair."

Last edited:

You just tried...

Reelaround was/is a f***ing prick.

How do people even have the time to notice someone or other has gone? Too many people invest far too much time on online relationships. RB, how did you notice their profile was gone? Why were you looking for someone's profile? Aren't you a grown up woman? Like with a kid and stuff? How do you have the time for all of this? Seriously?

If Saddo produces these alleged PMs (correspondence with Steve Croce) I will pay her $100.00.

Lol. He PM'd me on facebook and said he wanted to leave because it didn't feel safe. Plot twist: it wasn't because of me. He knew RB was researching him and saw how she turned on me in my Pray For RB thread and suddenly realized he couldn't trust her confidence. Sorry babes, you scare the f*** outta nice people.

He probably google-alerted his own name and knew it wasn't me searching for him because I was busy posting here, that's why he confided in me. Lol, wow.

I have screen grabs of our conversations post-pray for you thread. I am not a liar. I inquired if he was real, yes. I was doing that to protect whoever the real steve croce was. He understood that once he learned what a manipulative turncoat you are. Do you want me to point out again that in this very thread you were laughing at his expense with Viva?

Saddo is a manipulative, pathological liar. She has already been outed and shamed for being such: Solo's Very Own Pinocchio.

Why ANYONE CHOSE to join her in the spin cycle after that is beyond me. Justin, I am looking at you.

Theses claims, regarding corresponding in private with Steve Croce, will also prove to be a lies when she will not be able to produce these screenshots she claims to have. And dare she say she has misplaced them, conveniently? Facebook has them all archived for her to retrieve and recapture. Don't buy the spin.

Being mistaken is one thing. Flat out lying is another.

Anyone who chooses to believe the things this girl tells them is a fool. Period.

Last edited:
You just tried...

Reelaround was/is a f***ing prick.

How do people even have the time to notice someone or other has gone? Too many people invest far too much time on online relationships. RB, how did you notice their profile was gone? Why were you looking for someone's profile? Aren't you a grown up woman? Like with a kid and stuff? How do you have the time for all of this? Seriously?

Oops, had answered this and deleted it by accident when I made my other post.

I had Reelaround on ignore for the last year or more which meant that when logged in, I could not see the content of her posts. I was scrolling through a thread two days ago, and her posts' content was visible. I looked to the left and noticed 'Guest' under her user name. Signifying that the profile had been deleted. Simple observation.

If Saddo produces these alleged PMs (correspondence with Steve Croce) I will pay her $100.00.

Saddo is a manipulative, pathological liar. She has already been outed and shamed for being such: Solo's Very Own Pinocchio.

Why ANYONE CHOSE to join her in the spin cycle after that is beyond me. Justin, I am looking at you.

Theses claims, regarding corresponding in private with Steve Croce, will also prove to be a lies when she will not be able to produce these screenshots she claims to have. And dare she say she has misplaced them, conveniently? Facebook has them all archived for her to retrieve and recapture. Don't buy the spin.

Being mistaken is one thing. Flat out lying is another.

Anyone who chooses to believe the things this girl tells them is a fool. Period.

I'll send them to you via PM.

The ongoing Jehne/Aimee feud only makes the both of them look like pathetic leverage clutching wenches.

It's hilarious actually watching from the terraces as this cat fight ensues like I'm on a rough housing estate.

I sent her the f***ing screengrabs. She's probably looking for someone to borrow a hundred dollars from. I don't want your money.

The ongoing Jehne/Aimee feud only makes the both of them look like pathetic leverage clutching wenches.

It's hilarious actually watching from the terraces as this cat fight ensues like I'm on a rough housing estate.

You bitch if people fight.
You bitch if they don't.
Bitch bitch, Bitch.

Oh wait, pardon a moi. I hit send and went back to sleep but this happened. I'll send through yahoo.

Screen shot 2014-03-22 at 11.27.45 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom