what made you frown today?

no, he never saw the full development of career. he only started singing as a career a few years before his death. before that he did menial jobs. he was finally living his dream, thats what makes it so sad.

I see but since he in a way became one of the immortals and his art living on at least his life had meaning.

duh, of course it did

but youre so unappealing?

Yeah sure, but if you peel off the first few layers there is something great to be found. Crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside like Bueno!

kinder_bueno.jpg

(Sweden has trees too, you know)

Got wood?

Studying the psychology behind hysterical people described in psychology under Histrionics is such an eye opener and the percentage of women living with this must be sky high.

10% my ass!

Drama queens and attention whores is something way more complicated than most out there can comprehend:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder

The good thing is you don't need to go far to study it. Just find the nearest mirror. :D

The good thing is you don't need to go far to study it. Just find the nearest mirror. :D

I was hoping you would reply and say that and I must admit my online personality in here is that of a histrionics sufferer. But in real life I hate attention and those times I got it almost killed me and I am far too boring and unable to use my sexuality to gain anything in life.

I did a test for fun and was rudely disappointed at not even being close but on this forum there is no doubt the troll in me is a very hysterical one.

I have dealt with people who had this side to their persona when I had no idea about these things and what they are. It is so far from me as you can get cause I am far too calm to ever be able to get all that going.

But I am sure you will see things in that list and feel uncertain about yourself as will everyone out there.

Reading about histrionics reminded me of a school friend who was a hypochondriac. His inability to channel his inner feelings manifested itself in him believing he was ill. He once fell and did not hurt his arm but put a bandage on it and wore it for weeks.

He moved from a big city to a small one and struggled to find new friends until he met me in class and my best friend and the three of us became this gang of three.

His mother was so protective of him and when we went out to the movies she wanted to hand him 1000 swedish crowns which in the early 80's was loads of money. Everything she did made him feel embarrassed.

I heard he managed to get the entire heart trauma unit occupied for years with him in the late 90's and then he on top of that started a traffic school which of course went bust.

He was the nicest bully you'd ever met and no one believed he was one but his insecurities from home forced him to once in a while step on someone verbally or physically.

He now has a couple of kids and lives out in the woods with some poor woman and sometimes I wanna be a fly on the wall. His dad was like a shadow and competed with the wallpaper to steal as little attention as possible and I think in the end he became a part of it and lives his life there happily not seen or heard from by anyone.

The worst thing with these people is that they in most peoples eyes seem normal and productive and are viewed as somewhat of a success. Maybe that is the worst part for those people.

One of my fave swedish bands of the 90's made a song entitled Histrionics:

People from south Europe and people in South America are described online as being histrionic compared to people in the north of Europe.

LOL

"An italian will always be viewed as much more histrionic than a swede".

Jenna Jaz, those people you describe as having more soul are all hysterical.

Is that date by the Lion of Lucerne still on?

Lion-of-Lucerne-6.jpg

the biggest spider i've ever seen in my life was on my wall. the size of my fist. LITERALLY the size of my fist. yes, i killed it. of course i did. and considered myself lucky too to be able to remove the crumpled body afterwards. what if he got away and i had to go to sleep with him in my room somewhere? i wouldnt have been able to sleep is what would've happened. of course i feel a little bad too, but what right did he have to traumatize me like that? now im just worried that there's another one in here if what they say is true about spiders travelling in pairs.... :paranoid: (if so, do they travel in pairs according to size? or might a big one travel with a smaller one?)

the biggest spider i've ever seen in my life was on my wall. the size of my fist. LITERALLY the size of my fist. yes, i killed it. of course i did. and considered myself lucky too to be able to remove the crumpled body afterwards. what if he got away and i had to go to sleep with him in my room somewhere? i wouldnt have been able to sleep is what would've happened. of course i feel a little bad too, but what right did he have to traumatize me like that? now im just worried that there's another one in here if what they say is true about spiders travelling in pairs.... :paranoid: (if so, do they travel in pairs according to size? or might a big one travel with a smaller one?)

I had that problem this time of year for years until I found and bought a little red bottle of something that should be quite easy to find in a country full of trees like Canada.

Red Cedarwood oil will remove all insects from your home by just placing a few drops here and there. You can also buy cedarwood balls or cubes and place in rooms and the closet and just add a drop once or twice a year.

Just look it up online.

30mldropp.jpg

More boring news from me!

I had that problem this time of year for years until I found and bought a little red bottle of something that should be quite easy to find in a country full of trees like Canada.

Red Cedarwood oil will remove all insects from your home by just placing a few drops here and there. You can also buy cedarwood balls or cubes and place in rooms and the closet and just add a drop once or twice a year.

Just look it up online.

30mldropp.jpg

More boring news from me!

https://i0.wp.com/media.kungsfarg.se/2017/02/30mldropp.jpg

Watching a swedish investigative show where they deal with the crime underworld that has spiralled beyond control in Gothenburg. The restaurant shooting that killed so many a few years ago when people were watching Barcelona-Manchester City.

We really live in parallel worlds even though the geographic distance is not that long. I sometimes wonder which level this violence has to escalate to before something is really done to tackle it.

The feeling of division and unrest in Sweden inspired an artist to make this symbolic installation:

680.jpg

When he first put it up in Gothenburg there was no reactions but when it now stands in Stockholm the debate and outrage is quite intense.

Personally I think it perfectly displays where Sweden is now on all levels.

Back
Top Bottom