what made you frown today?

I had that problem this time of year for years until I found and bought a little red bottle of something that should be quite easy to find in a country full of trees like Canada.

Red Cedarwood oil will remove all insects from your home by just placing a few drops here and there. You can also buy cedarwood balls or cubes and place in rooms and the closet and just add a drop once or twice a year.

Just look it up online.

30mldropp.jpg

More boring news from me!
you know what is one of the most annoying things about you (besides just your odious personality)? you are constantly missing the point. did i say i have a problem with insects? no. i didnt. i do not have a problem with insects. i do not even have a problem with spiders on the rare occasion when i do find them in my house, provided they arent bigger than a damn tarantula. as i said, this was "the biggest i have ever seen"-- that should indicate that i dont generally have a problem with spiders.

thanks for the household hint though, heloise!

the biggest spider i've ever seen in my life was on my wall. the size of my fist. LITERALLY the size of my fist. yes, i killed it. of course i did. and considered myself lucky too to be able to remove the crumpled body afterwards. what if he got away and i had to go to sleep with him in my room somewhere? i wouldnt have been able to sleep is what would've happened. of course i feel a little bad too, but what right did he have to traumatize me like that? now im just worried that there's another one in here if what they say is true about spiders travelling in pairs.... :paranoid: (if so, do they travel in pairs according to size? or might a big one travel with a smaller one?)

I believe they travel in pairs according to size. I used to have two ground spiders living in my apartment, Fred and Ethel. I didn't bother them and they didn't bother me but I had to move them outside now because the dog would have eaten them otherwise (yes, he eats spiders).

So my guess is there is another one somewhere near. But don't worry, you'll be sound asleep when it lays eggs in your nostrils.

I believe they travel in pairs according to size. I used to have two ground spiders living in my apartment, Fred and Ethel. I didn't bother them and they didn't bother me but I had to move them outside now because the dog would have eaten them otherwise (yes, he eats spiders).

So my guess is there is another one somewhere near. But don't worry, you'll be sound asleep when it lays eggs in your nostrils.

Ha, ha. Fred and Ethel. I like that. So funny. :p
It's true about the dog eating the spiders.
Cats do that too.

My cat used to pick up some fly or whatever other insect, went to sit in the sun behind the window and I could hear the buzzing sound of the insect in his mouth, I saw his lips trembling and just before he got sleepy and almost closed his eyes he did the kill. Crunch. And swallowed it. It sounded like pasta a bit too much al dente. :rolleyes:
Then he layed down stretching his body like a long sausage, his belly in the direction of the sun.
Then he started to make a very loud purring sound.
You could see he was very satisfied with himself. Such a good hunter. :D

damn you, 12"! please tell me you're joking :paranoid:

poor fred and ethel, thought they were your friends only to be thrown to the cold :(

you know what is one of the most annoying things about you (besides just your odious personality)? you are constantly missing the point. did i say i have a problem with insects? no. i didnt. i do not have a problem with insects. i do not even have a problem with spiders on the rare occasion when i do find them in my house, provided they arent bigger than a damn tarantula. as i said, this was "the biggest i have ever seen"-- that should indicate that i dont generally have a problem with spiders.

thanks for the household hint though, heloise!

Radio Dept. went from a promising band to one that never delivered and now they are a full blown political agenda touring the world spreading nothing of worth at all. They are a bit like those boring DJ's playing at festivals like Summerburst where rich kids pretend they understand music.

Maybe they should start listening to music in the first place. The cute indie girls from the past are now all walking ads for cellulite in clothes that do not fit.

Radio Dept. went from a promising band to one that never delivered and now they are a full blown political agenda touring the world spreading nothing of worth at all. They are a bit like those boring DJ's playing at festivals like Summerburst where rich kids pretend they understand music.

Maybe they should start listening to music in the first place. The cute indie girls from the past are now all walking ads for cellulite in clothes that do not fit.

Are those cloths to wide or to narrow?
I like a bit of cellulites, not much, just a bit. :)
It's the perfection and sterile look I hate.

Are those cloths to wide or to narrow?
I like a bit of cellulites, not much, just a bit. :)
It's the perfection and sterile look I hate.

Don't blame you at all since you are dutch and I saw dutch girls at the Europa League Final in May and one even had shoes made of fabric with holes in them. She also wore an overall made from denim.

I thought it was the cast from the wizard of oz.

When the crisis comes to Sweden. The authority for society protection and preparedness informs us all with this video.

What about english subtitles and other languages?

Hmmmmm

After the massive earthquake in Mexico there will be an even bigger one in LA in the coming weeks. This is cause of the storms that also create earthquakes and the storms are created by man.

Yesterdays earthquake in Mexico was predicted online just 2 days before it happened. Morrissey will not play in LA ever again.

Sweden is about to get the first islamic party running for the 2018 elections in a years time. Bad enough we have the christian democrat party.

Religion and politics should not be mixed but always have been of course.

i have this storage locker with all this old stuff in it that i no longer have any need or use for--stuff like childhood furniture--that was in my dads house and that he was sick of keeping for me so he graciously set me up with a storage locker in the middle of nowhere that i have to pay for. well i've had it for years now because i just dont know what to do with the stuff in it (and have been annoyed about it for years now too). anyway, because he set it up all notices pertaining to it get sent to his email. well, the dumb broad who works at the storage place double billed me for junes rent, so there was this whole issue where she said my rent was late and was sending out notices to my dad about the payment being due. i had to email her a million times to sort it out because it took her a million emails before she realized her mistake despite my patiently explaining it to her (and even when she did realize it she still neglected to removed the late fee from septembers rent, not realizing-- i GUESS (im sure i dont know how dumb people's minds work)--that septembers rent would not have been shown to have been late--becuase it WASNT--if she had not double billed me for june's rent). but the fact is it got sorted out, and while i was sorting it out i declined to email my dad to let him know "dont worry, i paid it" because im still too annoyed about having to pay for it in the first place and he can go f*** himself. so he didnt know what the deal was. which is likely why today i got an email from him saying that he paid it up until the end of december. which, Yay, because now i dont have to pay it, but also, on the other hand, i feel really icky about the whole thing because i know he wasnt paying it to be nice but rather because he probably thought i couldnt pay it and felt sorry for me. also, he's likely congratulating himself on being so helpful and expecting extreme gratitude from me in return. ugh, how derogatory. i wish i didnt have a family. families are awful things.

im going to go listen to klaus nomi.

My aunts cancer diagnosis coming on the same day my cousin, her son, goes into jail. It's been a bad night

i have this storage locker with all this old stuff in it that i no longer have any need or use for--stuff like childhood furniture--that was in my dads house and that he was sick of keeping for me so he graciously set me up with a storage locker in the middle of nowhere that i have to pay for. well i've had it for years now because i just dont know what to do with the stuff in it (and have been annoyed about it for years now too). anyway, because he set it up all notices pertaining to it get sent to his email. well, the dumb broad who works at the storage place double billed me for junes rent, so there was this whole issue where she said my rent was late and was sending out notices to my dad about the payment being due. i had to email her a million times to sort it out because it took her a million emails before she realized her mistake despite my patiently explaining it to her (and even when she did realize it she still neglected to removed the late fee from septembers rent, not realizing-- i GUESS (im sure i dont know how dumb people's minds work)--that septembers rent would not have been shown to have been late--becuase it WASNT--if she had not double billed me for june's rent). but the fact is it got sorted out, and while i was sorting it out i declined to email my dad to let him know "dont worry, i paid it" because im still too annoyed about having to pay for it in the first place and he can go f*** himself. so he didnt know what the deal was. which is likely why today i got an email from him saying that he paid it up until the end of december. which, Yay, because now i dont have to pay it, but also, on the other hand, i feel really icky about the whole thing because i know he wasnt paying it to be nice but rather because he probably thought i couldnt pay it and felt sorry for me. also, he's likely congratulating himself on being so helpful and expecting extreme gratitude from me in return. ugh, how derogatory. i wish i didnt have a family. families are awful things.

im going to go listen to klaus nomi.

Can't you just sell / give away / burn old stuff that you don't want instead of paying to have it stored? Sell it, refund your dad and order the Nomi bag. Win-win-win!

Can't you just sell / give away / burn old stuff that you don't want instead of paying to have it stored? Sell it, refund your dad and order the Nomi bag. Win-win-win!
well it's a bit overwhelming. i dont even know what's in there and the storage locker is packed to the ceiling so i cant even get in and look around. some of the stuff--like family photo albums which ive been put in charge of for some reason--likely has sentimental value and so i wouldn't want to get rid of it. would've been nice if my dad had let me sift through the stuff before he crammed it all in there.:rolleyes:

well it's a bit overwhelming. i dont even know what's in there and the storage locker is packed to the ceiling so i cant even get in and look around. some of the stuff--like family photo albums which ive been put in charge of for some reason--likely has sentimental value and so i wouldn't want to get rid of it. would've been nice if my dad had let me sift through the stuff before he crammed it all in there.:rolleyes:

Right. You can't pay for storing things you don't want. Call him and say Yo, dad! and inform him that you're going to sell off all the stuff in the storage locker and if he wants to keep any of it he needs to go get it ASAP (give him a deadline). Turn the situation around and make it his problem again (since that's kind of what he did to you). Tell him there's been a f***-up with the billing and reimburse him. Also, casually inform him that you are moving to Europe. Then sell / give away / burn the rest of the stuff you don't want. :guitar:

Right. You can't pay for storing things you don't want. Call him and say Yo, dad! and inform him that you're going to sell off all the stuff in the storage locker and if he wants to keep any of it he needs to go get it ASAP (give him a deadline). Turn the situation around and make it his problem again (since that's kind of what he did to you). Tell him there's been a f***-up with the billing and reimburse him. Also, casually inform him that you are moving to Europe. Then sell / give away / burn the rest of the stuff you don't want. :guitar:
well, that's easier said than done though, because, as mentioned, the storage depot is out in the middle of nowhere, like an hour by bus, and i dont have a car. i guess i could get someone to help me but it would take a lot of time, and i doubt they'd want to hang around while i go through all my old stuff, and then have to make several trips to different locations to get rid of it. it's just a nuisance all around. so far it's just been easier just to pay for it (but then, i have no respect for money, as per my grandma, so naturally i would think that). so! i was thinking! i will just move to europe (my original plan was not to tell anyone until i get there and then inform them that im just not coming back, so that i dont let their inevitable disapproval influence me into changing my mind). then when i get there i will simply tell my sister that she can go through my storage locker and take anything she wants, and then ill just simply stop paying for it. simple!

although im leaning more and more toward not moving to europe and just staying here, as boring and uninspiring as that is. i kind of forgot what the original point of it was.

Back
Top Bottom