What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
Lisa Forbes Kerr what a brat and her husband is a total plank , who's butt did they kiss to get guest listed

I have tried to collate the names from the pages of threads, may have missed one or two but it was a task- the answer is; everyone. Don't know most of them - but it seems people follow on twitter, why do so , if you hate them?

Peter Finan, Phil Gatenby, Grim O'Grady, Trinity White, Margate Dale, Trinity White, Chayane,
Stephen Tait, Paul Rhodes, Toni Sutton, Pamela Schofield, Graham Chard
Roberta from France, Denis Carroll, Dave Lewin, Julie Hammil, Paul Moore, John Adgar
Manuel Rioss, Dickie Felton, Paddy Maguire, Toni Hirn, Kenny Lynch, Anthony Amor
Luis Le Nuit, Mike Centano, Curtis wilde, Julian, tom brennan, Clover Dean, Roberto Ferdenzi
Curtis Butler, Jake McNicholas, John Adgar. Sophie Jade Williams, Dave Dawkins, Toni Sutton, Charlie Hill, Jose Maldonado, Conor Mc, Mcnicholas, Wilde Chris, Matthew Jacobsen,
Liz Forbes , John Keir, Julia, Tait Kerrs , Duff McAully Clark Wood Smith, Tony Merchison

I noticed yo mentioned the name Trinity White twice.
You must hate her or him immensely.
Double hate.

Robert Winning another person who thinks that Morrissey's can do no wrong. I am sick to death of his Facebook fan worship rubbish twat.

This reeks of jealousy.

This reeks of one of the middle-aged Moz fan saddos who tries a little to hard to befriend that lot of young 'no brains' who hang on Morrissey's every word - Paddy, Michael, John K, Conor etc....list goes on.

This reeks of one of the middle-aged Moz fan saddos who tries a little to hard to befriend that lot of young 'no brains' who hang on Morrissey's every word - Paddy, Michael, John K, Conor etc....list goes on.

Nail. On. Head.

I’d be concerned about the above mentioned if I was their parents. Paddy needs help. Possible quarantine.

Jeez what is wrong with you people?Paddy and Mike are nice enough lads. Know of John, never spoken to him, don't know Conor but don't get the negativity with people on here.

Jeez what is wrong with you people?Paddy and Mike are nice enough lads. Know of John, never spoken to him, don't know Conor but don't get the negativity with people on here.

I don’t ever think Paddy will ever be described as a nice lad, by many. I just don’t know what it is with him and his silly entourage. He appears all but radicalised and his self given title, the “modern morrissey” only confirms his delusions. Imagining sobbing, in fact no, bawling your eyes out at a pop concert. As for Mikey: well, the lad can barely dress himself.

Twat that does that does a club in Glasgow. Another radicalised Morrissey fan who gets walked into gigs.

Robert does not get walked in. He goes to many shows but is very rarely on the barrier. He and his wife/other half are lovely. Yet another person that people seem obsessed with along with all the names listed above. It's such a waste of energy. Most of them either don't care or seem quite flattered by the attention. Only mildly irritating thing is the feeling there is a snake amongst them.

Twat that does that does a club in Glasgow. Another radicalised Morrissey fan who gets walked into gigs.

Nice chap is Bob.
Don’t think he falls into the radicalised category. But more importantly, can’t imagine him having a bad word for anyone or posting Morrissey lyrics all day long and trying to out do each and every other fan. Definitely not an attention seeker.

I have tried to collate the names from the pages of threads, may have missed one or two but it was a task- the answer is; everyone. Don't know most of them - but it seems people follow on twitter, why do so , if you hate them?

Peter Finan, Phil Gatenby, Grim O'Grady, Trinity White, Margate Dale, Trinity White, Chayane,
Stephen Tait, Paul Rhodes, Toni Sutton, Pamela Schofield, Graham Chard
Roberta from France, Denis Carroll, Dave Lewin, Julie Hammil, Paul Moore, John Adgar
Manuel Rioss, Dickie Felton, Paddy Maguire, Toni Hirn, Kenny Lynch, Anthony Amor
Luis Le Nuit, Mike Centano, Curtis wilde, Julian, tom brennan, Clover Dean, Roberto Ferdenzi
Curtis Butler, Jake McNicholas, John Adgar. Sophie Jade Williams, Dave Dawkins, Toni Sutton, Charlie Hill, Jose Maldonado, Conor Mc, Mcnicholas, Wilde Chris, Matthew Jacobsen,
Liz Forbes , John Keir, Julia, Tait Kerrs , Duff McAully Clark Wood Smith, Tony Merchison

A lot of people clearly jealous of many names on there - you don't half hate it when Moz fans become successful. (oh it should have been me..... wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

Glad I don't know any of them cause the jealousy here is sad as hell and I am far too old to ever be jealous now. I tend to base my judgement on people I met although I have of course said things about Solo forum people I never met in person.

Maybe it is time I stopped doing that starting now.

Back
Top Bottom