What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
He says things to get attention. Often things to make people think he’s about to top himself. He thumps girls and blames his depression. Posts Morrissey lyrics 25/7.
A c*** in all honesty.

Very apparent who is writing the majority of the comments on this grotesque thread, on this grotesque website. To those more attuned, certain word choices give people away. O-B-V-I-O-U-S. My guess is it's probably less than a handful of UK fans posting here, ones who take pleasure in making other people feel like crap.

I'm sure all of the people posting in this thread have never done anything f***ed up, and that they are all perfectly lovely people, so naturally that's why they feel the need to rip on other people anonymously. Ah yes... kick them when they fall down - then we can REALLY feel great about our own pathetic lives!

People struggle, and sometimes when they're struggling they do regrettable things - does it help any situation to tear apart Paddy or whoever it is you feel like hating this week? He's clearly down and your attempts to push him farther down are disgusting.
"ughhhh but he posts so many selfies and song lyrics..."
At least most of the people gossiped about by you lot of bores don't hide in the shadows like sniveling idiots behind keyboards.

My hunch is you're probably jealous of the fans who are at the front, or go to lots of gigs, or are popular, so you decide to publicly shame them.

Very apparent who is writing the majority of the comments on this grotesque thread, on this grotesque website. To those more attuned, certain word choices give people away. O-B-V-I-O-U-S. My guess is it's probably less than a handful of UK fans posting here, ones who take pleasure in making other people feel like crap.

I'm sure all of the people posting in this thread have never done anything f***ed up, and that they are all perfectly lovely people, so naturally that's why they feel the need to rip on other people anonymously. Ah yes... kick them when they fall down - then we can REALLY feel great about our own pathetic lives!

People struggle, and sometimes when they're struggling they do regrettable things - does it help any situation to tear apart Paddy or whoever it is you feel like hating this week? He's clearly down and your attempts to push him farther down are disgusting.
At least most of the people gossiped about by you lot of bores don't hide in the shadows like sniveling idiots behind keyboards.

My hunch is you're probably jealous of the fans who are at the front, or go to lots of gigs, or are popular, so you decide to publicly shame them.

Paddy was called out on his abusive behaviour by his ex-girlfriends not by anyone on here. I’m sure he is down after being exposed so publicly but his own abusive behaviour created his situation. My sympathy is for the people he’s abused not the abuser who was caught out.

Your post would have more credibility if you weren’t also posting anonymously and ‘hiding in the shadows like a snivelling idiot behind a keyboard’. If you want to defend an abuser then at least put your name to it or perhaps you’re just like the rest of us.

Jealous? Of Paddy? Nah. Not really. And his complete lack of remorse is blatant, eg, his constant selfies, coupled with his endkess stupid postings, just go to show that. He’s the victim in all this......in his own mind. His own narcissistic behaviour, and his huge own self impotence was only going to keep him quiet for a few weeks before him emerged, unashamed.
No one knew him 2 years ago. Hopefully he’ll vanish, if not be banished, just as quick as he came.

Jealous? Of Paddy? Nah. Not really. And his complete lack of remorse is blatant, eg, his constant selfies, coupled with his endkess stupid postings, just go to show that. He’s the victim in all this......in his own mind. His own narcissistic behaviour, and his huge own self impotence was only going to keep him quiet for a few weeks before him emerged, unashamed.
No one knew him 2 years ago. Hopefully he’ll vanish, if not be banished, just as quick as he came.

So.... why he is "known" nowadays???

I still do not get who is Paddy! (Other than having seen lots of selfies)

I don’t know who is he as I have never been down the front at a gig but out of interest how many has he knocked about? Is he the Stan Collymore of the Morrissey fan base?

Read through the thread.

I did.
I understood that he fits into "the fans who are at the front, or go to lots of gigs, or are popular, so you decide to publicly shame them" and that some people says that "Paddy was called out on his abusive behaviour by his ex-girlfriends" (but others say that such thing isn't the case).

... And I still do not get who is Paddy!

I did.
I understood that he fits into "the fans who are at the front, or go to lots of gigs, or are popular, so you decide to publicly shame them" and that some people says that "Paddy was called out on his abusive behaviour by his ex-girlfriends" (but others say that such thing isn't the case).

... And I still do not get who is Paddy!

You probably are fully aware of who he is, but, to sum up. First gig a couple of years ago. Goes to the front. Completely deranged. Makes comments to make people think he’s about to do himself In. Loves to give his girls a good whack . Oh. And posts selfies every fifteen to twenty minutes in the hope someone tells him he’s the double of Morrissey. And beats the girlies even more.
*thwack*

Ps
Is that enough, Paddy? Xx

You probably are fully aware of who he is, but, to sum up. First gig a couple of years ago. Goes to the front. Completely deranged. Makes comments to make people think he’s about to do himself In. Loves to give his girls a good whack . Oh. And posts selfies every fifteen to twenty minutes in the hope someone tells him he’s the double of Morrissey. And beats the girlies even more.
*thwack*

Ps

No, I didn't know whom he is (nor the thread or google was helping me much to figure it out). I thought that maybe he was working as a security guard on some Morrissey concerts or something like that... but there was so much talk about Paddy that I got curious.... but your post finally answers my question!

*thwack*

Ps

No, I didn't know whom he is (nor the thread or google was helping me much to figure it out). I thought that maybe he was working as a security guard on some Morrissey concerts or something like that... but there was so much talk about Paddy that I got curious.... but your post finally answers my question!
These people, for some crazy reason, think they're celebrities because they follow a singer around the globe (bizarre behaviour, if you ask me). Of course neither you nor google nor anyone else who isn't a frequent poster in this thread has any idea who paddy is.

These people, for some crazy reason, think they're celebrities because they follow a singer around the globe (bizarre behaviour, if you ask me). Of course neither you nor google nor anyone else who isn't a frequent poster in this thread has any idea who paddy is.

Haha... I simply got curious because I have read "Paddy this and Paddy that" so many times that I obviously asked myself: So who is Paddy????

I saw he has a tattoo of Morrissey's face!!!! :crazy:

A long time ago a person got obsessed with me and got a tattoo of my face (actually, my face and a pair of angel wings... as if I was a saint or an angel). It was meant to be a surprise, and it was surprising, except that in the wrong way.

So I've learnt a lesson: if you wanna catch someone's attention in a positive way, getting a tattoo of his face is NOT the way to do it.

Haha... I simply got curious because I have read "Paddy this and Paddy that" so many times that I obviously asked myself: So who is Paddy????

I saw he has a tattoo of Morrissey's face!!!! :crazy:

A long time ago a person got obsessed with me and got a tattoo of my face (actually, my face and a pair of angel wings... as if I was a saint or an angel). It was meant to be a surprise, and it was surprising, except that in the wrong way.

So I've learnt a lesson: if you wanna catch someone's attention in a positive way, getting a tattoo of his face is NOT the way to do it.
Haha another great story that also serves as an important lesson! :lbf: Gosh, you seem to inspire strong reactions in people, don't you? Yes, that would be totally weird to see your face tattooed on someone's arm. But it's okay if the face is, like, iconic, right? Because, see, I was thinking a klaus nomi face tattoo might be a good addition to my arm (in case anyone doesn't know, I like klaus nomi! (a lot!)). I think that would be okay!

(Also sorry for accidentally rating your post 'dislike'. Im using my phone and meant to hit 'funny'--so I undid it and did it again, but just in case you got the alert and wondered why I rated your post dislike)

When I was a member, the following were on my ignore list:

Marred - dullest yes-man to grace this site. New fan, but acts as if he's been there from the start. Prick of note.

Chickpea - dull, dull, dull. And a drip to boot.

Irish Blood Irish Heart - plastic paddy, the only Irish thing about him is his severe lack of brains.

Eurydice - snooze fest.

Crystal Geezer - attention seeking and bat shit crazy.

Gregor Samsa - thick as shit.

Hi "Anonymous", my name is also "Anonymous", you obviously have a profile so why not write this when you are logged in but after you wipe the shit from your mouth of course?

Well curiosity got the better of me so I checked this Paddy out and I must say he does seem to be a very odd looking chap. Almost like the Mr Potatohead version of Morrissey. Hits women you say? Certainly no good if true.

Well curiosity got the better of me so I checked this Paddy out and I must say he does seem to be a very odd looking chap. Almost like the Mr Potatohead version of Morrissey. Hits women you say? Certainly no good if true.
Teehee :lbf:
I don't think his face shape can handle that quiff

So.... why he is "known" nowadays???

I still do not get who is Paddy! (Other than having seen lots of selfies)

He’s “known” because he keeps being mentioned on here. Like many other fans accused of being attention seekers, he’s mentioned on here. Had they not been mentioned on here, they would get no attention.

Back
Top Bottom