What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
Get off your f***in high horse. And before you take moral high ground, I didn't say he hasn't commited such wicked acts, I said he didn't seem the type, there is actually a difference.
As for any alleged victims, social media is probably not the best platform to deal with it. I hope any such victims, are able to mentally recover, once any physical wounds have healed.

What right have you to tell victims of abuse whether social media is the best platform to deal with their abuse or not? Besides warning other potential partners about Paddy’s abusive nature, she’s actually received support from his other ex-girlfriends that it wasn’t her fault and it also happened to them. I’m sure that is a considerable comfort and reassurance as she seeks to recover.

It’s interesting that the only criticism in your posts relates to the victims not to the perpetrator of the abuse. Sadly, a common experience of other women who choose to speak out about abuse at the hands of men.

At the first Hollywood Bowl show the other night, Trinity was loudly bragging to a friend that she stole a bottle of wine and a paperweight from the venue. Yes, a paperweight. Nevermind that if she can afford to fly around the world to every show, she has no need to steal. And yet Morrissey brought her on stage for a prolonged hug the same night.

At the first Hollywood Bowl show the other night, Trinity was loudly bragging to a friend that she stole a bottle of wine and a paperweight from the venue. Yes, a paperweight. Nevermind that if she can afford to fly around the world to every show, she has no need to steal. And yet Morrissey brought her on stage for a prolonged hug the same night.

Turned up in the uk on the 2011 tour aged 13 with no parental guardian, but that twat Julian. Has caused trouble all over the world ever since with her revolting behaviour and self entitlement
One poisonous, bone idle bitch her.

[names removed by request] (conveniently enough they dated so it was doubly obnoxious)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ketamine Sun (whatever her real name is), she is so rude and quite thick and so annoying. She doesn't even know the meaning of the word 'Vegan' :lbf:

That Paul from Viva Morrissey
He's back to believing he's Morrissey again, what with his TTY type statements on FB.
Paul, maybe you should find gainful employment and then you won't have time for such silly statements. Be yourself: Free Yourself.

Back
Top Bottom