What Morrissey/The Smiths gifts did you get?

kyleleonard

Jeff Buckley Is God
I got a ''Hatful Of Hollow'' hoodie, and a mug/cup my mum said she got from the legends shop in the Trafford Centre with the Smiths on!

I thought i was getting The Pageant Of His Bleeding Heart, but it was Russell Brand's new book

i got a gift that had a tag saying "dear anthony, these guys are much better than me, love morrissey"

inside was this

0353850.jpg

my grandmother is f***ing hilarious.

My trip to see Morrissey in Las Vegas and L.A. was a Christmas gift from my wonderful husband. Other than that, I didn't get any Morrissey gifts this year. I know it's silly, but I had kind of wanted a bobble head. :) Maybe for my birthday! :D

My ex gave me this:
d19288.jpg

How touchy - I didn't get neither a shirt nor a purse like for the last say, 20 occasions...

The poster is lovely, though.

4203163807_ea7c35561b_m.jpg

I got this from my friend, she got it on Etsy.

That cup/skull shirt is funny. :D

Sadly nothing. But I did get a cool sports watch and a wallet from my 10 year old daughter. She even bought it with her own money. So I can't complain.

I got The Sound of The Smiths (finally) and Hopps' Morrissey: The Pageant of his Bleeding Heart, which so far looks like a good read.

cheers

I got Swords from my 13-year-old stepsister. :) What was funny, though (hilarious, actually), is that her dad (my stepdad) opened a CD from her right before I was supposed to open MY CD from her--and found that it had Swords inside! :lbf: :lbf: :lbf: My stepsister went, "Whoops!" and took the CD that I was supposed to open, and gave it to her dad--it was a Pink Floyd CD! She accidentally switched the tags!

What really makes that funny is the fact that my stepdad always teases me mercilessly about liking Morrissey.

Sadly nothing. But I did get a cool sports watch and a wallet from my 10 year old daughter. She even bought it with her own money. So I can't complain.

You got some tix though they aren't Moz..) :D

Perhaps later in 2010 if we are all lucky...and Morrissey gets R&R...

Back
Top Bottom