What Morrissey/The Smiths gifts did you get?

:ha-no:
That'd be the day!

I did get a new Nikon Coolpix S630 camera. :)
And some weird torked muscles when I accidentally stepped on my cat's tail last night -her scream and my moves must have twisted somn funny, my whole right leg hurts up into my right (butt) cheek now. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I got Mozipedia from my sister and I gave my husband a framed flyer of July 4th Hyde Park gig as that is where he proposed to me.

I got Mozipedia from my sister and I gave my husband a framed flyer of July 4th Hyde Park gig as that is where he proposed to me.

Aw that is just lovely:)

I got the much anticipated Swords and the re-issues of Southpaw and Maladjusted from my family, oh and Mozipedia too.

Happiest christmas moment...all four of us dancing around in the kitchen preparing lunch and listening to moz...bliss.:thumb::D

I finally got New York Doll on dvd which had been on my list for a couple years. I didn't get Mozepedia despite begging for it, so I'm just going to buy it for myself.

We just returned from my in-laws' house where we exchanged Christmas gifts. My mother-in-law made Morrissey coasters for me. Heh heh. I'll post photos tomorrow. :)

Back
Top Bottom