What other forums do you frequent?

Hey! You stole my idea! :)

Well, I'm also a member of a Belgian e-zine http://www.goddeau.com (but I'm afraid it won't help you, cause it's all in Dutch! But it sure did help me a lot, I learned a lot of music because of that forum!)

^^ thanks sinefil. i perused it a bit, and it looks like most of the same members as in here and the same "look". anything different? or different feel?

Auwch! Now no one in particular will go and make that neighbourhood unsafe! :p

^ wolve! i don't know whether that is a compliment or an insult?! LOL!

No, it looks incredibly small, but the same set-up as this one, as well as many of the same members. So, I am trying to figure out what might be different over there vs. here?

I just took a look as well, and I don't really think that there's a difference.
If you look at the threads, they're practically the same as the ones here. They just could've copy & paste things from here, would've been a lot easier for them...
Difference though, we're not there! :D

i like the dirty pretty things forum because its good for a laugh. so many kids being so angsty and the games, oh the games!!! guaranteed to brighten your day whatever the weather!

check it out...www.dirtyprettythingsband.com

Cool, they have a Belgian part there!!!!!!!:D

Being a bit of a nerd I quite like lurking around http://forums.philosophyforums.com/ Some really interesting discussions there. Although people there do seem to lack the sense of humour that is to be found on this forum.
Apart from that I am a regular at the Danish art forum www.tegnebordet.dk where I have my online gallery.
www.eddieizzard.com/blather sometimes too, but it's not as fun as it used to be. It is not moderated at all. People can say anything they want, and they used to do that but not so much anymore, which has made it kinda boring.

Last edited:
it's ALT.COM all the way, for me

I just took a look as well, and I don't really think that there's a difference.
If you look at the threads, they're practically the same as the ones here. They just could've copy & paste things from here, would've been a lot easier for them...
Difference though, we're not there! :D

OI!!!! We're still here you know!!!! I do like Trouble Loves Me, it's got a bit more of a cosy feel. I know less happens, possibly because we're all here at the moment, so I really should make an effort to start new threads that are different on both.

I used to post in a masive forum portal called Virtualia, but then it closed...and I'm exclusive to one forum at the time

Back
Top Bottom