What song are you listening to right now?

Is this because you just don't like Stevie Nicks? He is in a bird sanctuary, as it happens. But as far as I know, he really does just love dancing to Edge of Seventeen.

It's a great song, back when modern music was still interesting. I always see birds dancing to that song(especially the white winged dove;)), epidemic here! can't blame them... that song ROCKS! :guitar::D

:)

Seeing these in Leeds in early Sep, can't wait.

Nice! The Furs put on a reliably good show. Honestly, they come around so often that I've passed on them a few times now. There was a span of maybe 3 years going on a decade ago where I ended up seeing them about 5 tor 6 times. Once with Devo at an outdoor show where it started pissing rain. (In the summer at least) Now that was muddy good times!

is it natural for cockatoos to dance? i dont know but just wonder whether he would rather like to fly. it looks cute though. have they trademarked his name?
Yes, if you had asked me this yesterday, my answer would have been that I don't know. But it turns out that YES, it is very natural for cockatoos to dance. And it turns out that everyone's cockatoos are on youtube dancing to everything from Stevie Nicks, to Beyonce, to Elvis. There is also someone's cockatoo dancing to Gangnam Style, and he looks like he's professionally choreographed himself. They are hilarious.

And I love anyone who loves to dance.... so here we all are, dancing cockatoos and Stevie, and thus we stand.

I don't like Oasis or Coldplay, but who cares about Oasis or Coldplay anyway when .... MARACAS!!!! :hearteyes:
Same here but Liam looking like 104 with maracas was cool. If he works harder on the drugs him and Mick Jagger can start a left over facial skin factory and sell expensive handbags made from it.

It's a great song, back when modern music was still interesting. I always see birds dancing to that song(especially the white winged dove;)), epidemic here! can't blame them... that song ROCKS! :guitar::D

BEAUTIFUL. Every 23 year old girl should be aspiring to be more like 1981 Stevie, and less like whatever they're all doing that makes everything look so awful. And the world would be a much better place.

Beauty should always come with highkicks, a low voice, and some nefarious intent.

I should know.

BEAUTIFUL. Every 23 year old girl should be aspiring to be more like 1981 Stevie, and less like whatever they're all doing that makes everything look so awful. And the world would be a much better place.

Beauty should always come with highkicks, a low voice, and some nefarious intent.

I should know.

:lbf: :thumb:

In June 20 years ago he threw himself under a train in Stockholm after years of depression and an inner search that meant he ended up in various cults seeking the meaning of life. He was also one of the suspects for the murder of the swedish prime minister Olof Palme in 1986.

This is his farewell song to life after years on medication.

"In the arms of the great sorrow":

When she walked on down the street
She was like a child staring at her feet
But when she passed the bar
And she heard the music play
She had to go in and sing
It had to be that way
She had to go in and sing
It had to be that way

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom